Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

7mm08 remington

Options
  • 28-11-2018 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

any few lads on here shoot this 7mm08 caliber and what do yea think of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭smallfry

A mate of mine has one, its a great round in fairness. There wouldn't be a huge difference between it and .270 over all.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ayagerard

smallfry wrote: »
    A mate of mine has one, its a great round in fairness. There wouldn't be a huge difference between it and .270 over all.

thanks smallfry for getting back to me , i would have thought there were more on here that had this caliber . i decided it was what i wanted and bought a sako
    which i am delighted with, while a little on the heavy side varmint stainless laminated i can watch the bullet impact, cheaper to feed than most at E43 a box for 140g sst s , with the 120g i would think there wouldent be much between the 270 and the 7mm08

swift

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭tac foley

You are doing better than we are here in mainland UK - I wouldn't have the foggiest notion where to lay my hands on 7mm-08 ammunition hereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ayagerard

tac foley wrote: »
    You are doing better than we are here in mainland UK - I wouldn't have the foggiest notion where to lay my hands on 7mm-08 ammunition hereabouts.
    cheers tac ,
    i would doubt that very much, a fair bit of main stream 223 270 308 swede on the shelves here , brands depending where the RFD is ordering his gear, was very lucky with the price on the ammo i got, i think it was sitting on the shelf for a year or two ,we will have just have to wait and see what the next consignment costs,

aya

Advertisement