Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love it When...

• 10-10-2017 5:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭

...list anything that delights you

45dba8b37c0b520ff83395d08ce27ac2--old-couples-couples-in-love.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

when I see kids (or even adults) who are over the age of about 10 or 11 (when it's no longer for safety/so you don't run off :D) still holiding hands with their parents, I just think it's very sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

when I get a great haircut!

It's rare to get it cut just right, but when it happens, it makes me feel so good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

When my toddler niece says her older sisters name. She can't get the first letter of the name right and it sounds really cute when she says it. I saw them playing a game together and they stopped to say 'i love you' to one another and then continued playing.

Also I hate those chain post things that are pm'd on facebook but my mam always sends me those little cards because she likes them and I think it's sweet and thoughtful of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

wrapping yourself up in a comfy duvet... love it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

When my nephew sees me holding his little brother and decides he wants to sit on my lap too :D Plenty of room for them both - for now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

It’s pouring rain out and I’m inside in bed cuddling someone special ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

....,my oldest and biggest cat ( he is huge) decides after coming inside that he really wants to share my bed..... he burrows under the covers, purring and curling up.... My comfort cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭RobMc59

A film has a happy ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I can pick garden greens again... and watch pea pods filling...

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

...i read stuff like this:)

M1liVNx.png?1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Duane Dibbley

i bang a limb off something and the expected excruciating pain doesn’t arrive

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

...I get all cosy and settled in bed.....and I can't find the remote control to turn the TV off!!!:rolleyes:

Advertisement