Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotpoint Waher/Dryer H20 Error

• 05-04-2021 7:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭

I purchased a Hotpoint washer/dryer in Power City.

It will only work (sometimes) on short cycles.

Long cycles return a "H20" error message and stop mid cycle.

I phoned Power City who contacted Hotpoint. Hotpoint sent out an engineer who said to contact a plumber because the issue might be with water pressure.

I find this hard to believe. There is no issue with water pressure from the tap. There is no issue with water pressure from the shower. The prior washing machines had no issues. The neighbours have no water pressure.

Anyway, I contacted plumbers yesterday. 1 wanted to do a "site survey" to determine and wanted to charge 200 EUR for this.

Can I please have some advise on what I should do.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

H20 is a water supply issue, remove the fill hose from the machine and check that the filter is clean, if you are satisfied that the filter is clean and water pressure and supply is ok get back to the supplier and get them to sort it

Advertisement