Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bet365 Gold Cup

Options
  • 03-04-2015 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭

Prices are out for this. Question is, given the likely good ground, the trainers comments confirming it's the target, likely nice weight, is Paint The Clouds @ 25/1 ripe for a retrieval mission, Rossom?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

25's now gone. Generally 16/1 with Boyles a standout 20/1. He should be weighted to be competitive anyway. Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

Never saw this until now. I think he'll go extremely close if ground is good.

rossom wrote: »
    Never saw this until now. I think he'll go extremely close if ground is good.

You backing?

jimjamcos wrote: »
    You backing?

I took a small bit of 25s when I read on Greatrex's site that this was the target and although good ground seems likely I'm going to wait until closer to the time before backing.

In the words of Greatrex "he is so much better on good ground" so I won't be going in again if their is cut underfoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Bromhead tweeted me and said grand jesture likely to run here, backed it at 25/1. Hope indian castle an gallant oscar run well tomorrow to boost his chelt 2nd to the druids nephew.

• Advertisement

madmoose wrote: »
    Bromhead tweeted me and said grand jesture likely to run here, backed it at 25/1. Hope indian castle an gallant oscar run well tomorrow to boost his chelt 2nd to the druids nephew.

Don't think it makes a difference to be honest. There's no question that the form will stack up in my book.

Fair play if you got 25/1 for paint the clouds as he is a 12/1 and below shot now.

I have grand jesture 25/1 and just a par 25/1 backed.

As low as 9/1 with Paddy now so got to be happy with price taken. All he has to do now is run, lol. Hopefully rain stays away. Had a small saver on Grand Jesture today at 16/1 with Boyles. Think he'll go well too

madmoose wrote: »
    Fair play if you got 25/1 for paint the clouds as he is a 12/1 and below shot now.

I have grand jesture 25/1 and just a par 25/1 backed.

I'll take that but I was furious at the start with grand jesture haha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

any idea if boyles were paying top 5 yesterday - I had guess again 5th

• Advertisement
Advertisement