Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Koopor Plus, Smok TF RTA (G2), Rocket Mole

0CQ3l1X.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

How do you find that TF G2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

How do you find that TF G2?

Excellent, might be for sale soon though.... Stay tuned folks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

How long for delivery from fastech??

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

redkid wrote: »
    How long for delivery from fastech??

Typically 3-4 weeks

• Advertisement

This lovely summery set up

qQZ0mvw.jpg

Thanks to the Doc for that. Loving it already.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Well my Pico rta tank arrived today. It also came with an adapter to use Joytech clr coils which is an awesome feature. The tank is tiny, even compared to the Eleaf GS tank which itself in tiny. I bought a good quality clone though as I wasn't paying €130 for the authentic one. Anyway, very impressed.

image_zpsl29atust.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Those eleaf GS Tanks are great.

Those eleaf GS Tanks are great.

Yeah they are awesome. Good for mouth to lung or direct lung depending on the coil. They never leak either.

Yeah they are awesome. Good for mouth to lung or direct lung depending on the coil. They never leak either.

That's exactly it, never had a leak and I've been using it for half a year or more. I also like how it's a short tank but still holds a good bit. Some tanks these days look absolutely ridiculous, almost as tall or taller than the bloody mod it's stuck to.

• Advertisement

Actually that Pico tank is even shorter. Where did you get that? And is it only rebuildable? I don't rebuild at all, just use pre-made coils.

Actually that Pico tank is even shorter. Where did you get that? And is it only rebuildable? I don't rebuild at all, just use pre-made coils.

The tank is a clone, the authentic is €130, the clone is €27, but it is a high quality clone. It is a rebuild-able, but it also comes with an adapter to allow it to use the Ego One CLR coils. The CLR coils are excellent, I use them a lot. They can be rewicked or as they are cheap, use em and throw em away as they come pre-built. The main reason I bought this tank was I wanted something as small as a re-buildable tank, that could also use pre-built coils. :)

Pico tank: http://www.vapvip.com/tienda/gb/atomizers/902-pico-rta-atomizer-clone-accessory-ego-one-clr.html

Coils found here:
    1ohm: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10013375/2332700-authentic-joyetech-ego-one-clr-coil-head-5-pack

.5ohm: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10013375/2332701-authentic-joyetech-ego-one-clr-coil-head-5-pack

Video showing how to use the CLR coils:

Keep the rebuild-able deck that comes with it. You may never use it, but if you do decide to build your own coils then this tank is extremely easy to build for.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

This is what I'm rocking today. Tiny little RDA, €7 happy days. Perfect for the weekend ahead... Vapes nicely great flavor, cloud a lil small but for the price can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

AthAnRi wrote: »
    This is what I'm rocking today. Tiny little RDA, €7 happy days. Perfect for the weekend ahead... Vapes nicely great flavor, cloud a lil small but for the price can't complain.

That looks like the A7 rda aka the Octopus,good cheap dripper,I had one about 5 years ago,it had 8 silica wicks.
    Nice to do some retro vaping :D:D

That looks like the A7 rda aka the Octopus,good cheap dripper,I had one about 5 years ago,it had 8 silica wicks.
    Nice to do some retro vaping :D:D

Yes it is, I took out the octopus and recoiled and re wicked it. LOVE IT, Perfect for a night out.

Know any nice retro mods that could make it even smaller? :D

I think I still have one of those in a box somewhere! :D You could get a 4 nine mod and use 18350 battery mode, if you can even still find those batteries available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I had one of those too, my first dripper. Grand little yoke it was too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Yes it is, I took out the octopus and recoiled and re wicked it. LOVE IT, Perfect for a night out.

Know any nice retro mods that could make it even smaller? :D

I customized my one by blocking the airhole at the bottom of the deck & top cap & then drilled a 3mm hole further up the top cap so it was facing the coil.

The BestShop still sell retro mods http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/315-kamry-k101-r-scope-telescopic-mod.html

Have a look down the bottom of the list under VW Mods,he has a few different ones,I still use 2 of these sometimes http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/286-kamry-k100-mechanical-telescopic-mod.html they are a great mech mod,these are telescopic,so an 18350,18490,18500 & a 18650 battery will fit these.

And they can take a "Kick" as well...

I customized my one by blocking the airhole at the bottom of the deck & top cap & then drilled a 3mm hole further up the top cap so it was facing the coil.

The BestShop still sell retro mods http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/315-kamry-k101-r-scope-telescopic-mod.html

Have a look down the bottom of the list under VW Mods,he has a few different ones,I still use 2 of these sometimes http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/286-kamry-k100-mechanical-telescopic-mod.html they are a great mech mod,these are telescopic,so an 18350,18490,18500 & a 18650 battery will fit these.

And they can take a "Kick" as well...

Great idea, Have noticed some liquid squirting out of the air hole one or twice alright. And MY Goodness is that stuff hot!!!

Like the look of those mods but will be a few weeks before I get one.

Thanks for the info. Just learned what a kick was :D

I went a bit matchy-matchy today

8LPbl7o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Whats in my hand today ? , The Serpent Mini that I ordered from China last Friday, for less than 20 quid .

My god is it easy to build on and easy to use, flavour is great if a bit warm for my liking, no leaks . I wouldn't be a big fan of the drip tip but I just swapped in one of my own . All in all very happy with it .

I'll give the Chinese a try out again once I move, which will be less than 2 weeks time. Not chancing them over shooting that for now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Haven't vaped from a setup like this in a long time and it's bloody good. Takes a bit to get used to the mtl but a very satisfying vape from both setups.
    Minikin,Cubis,1.0 coil,25W, and AIO.

uXb6q0.jpg

And if I get fed up of mtl then there's always the Griffin,fantastic tank.

8mlgmp.jpg

jonski wrote: »
    Whats in my hand today ? , The Serpent Mini that I ordered from China last Friday, for less than 20 quid .

My god is it easy to build on and easy to use, flavour is great if a bit warm for my liking, no leaks . I wouldn't be a big fan of the drip tip but I just swapped in one of my own . All in all very happy with it .

That was quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

jno547 wrote: »
    That was quick.

Yeah , NL post , bought it from...gearbest ( we can type that now :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ionised

New arrivals...

Tesla Nano and Theorem (next to Nebox for scale)

27484291376_508a2056ee_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Ionised wrote: »
    New arrivals...

Tesla Nano and Theorem (next to Nebox for scale)

27484291376_508a2056ee_b.jpg

What's the verdict on the Tesla ?
    Thinking of getting either the istick pico or a tesla nano

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ionised

Shinobollo wrote: »
    What's the verdict on the Tesla ?
    Thinking of getting either the istick pico or a tesla nano

Early days but it's certainly solid. I reckon you could chuck it off a cliff and it would be just fine. I'm a fan of high capacity batteries too so it ticks that box just fine (much like the Evic VT).

Nice clicky buttons too..the fire button is nice and chunky.

The only downside is the charge port being on the bottom.

Can't comment on the Pico.

• Advertisement

I was pondering on the Tesla too, but opted for the Pico, just prefer to have separate batteries. The Tesla is better looking I think, and you'll fit 23-24mm tanks on there unlike the Pico. They may overhang a little but they will work.

Advertisement