Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone - Dublin Airport Fast Track (EXPIRED)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

If the vast majority catch wind of this, the normal queuing system isn't going to have anyone in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

duffman13 wrote: »
    The Dublin Airport Fast Track pass offer is back again on the Vodafone app. No free coffee this time but free fast track is useful especially in summer.

Edit: limited to 10 per person till 31st of August, they sent me 10 individual ones when you select 10. I've two spare if anyone needs them

Needs to be flying before 30th of September. I've sent the free ones I have

Done , thank you,

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭heretothere

I've never used the fast track before, how strict are they on the time you arrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

I've never used the fast track before, how strict are they on the time you arrive?

As long as it's the right date, I think they're not too fussy about the time.

They make you specify a time so they know which periods will be busiest at the Fast Track queue, and they only sell so many Fast Track tickets for each 15 minute time slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GSXR_GUY

I have 6 spare codes if anyone needs them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Alpha Centauri

GSXR_GUY wrote: »
    I have 6 spare codes if anyone needs them.

4 please?

4 please?

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Could someone send me 1 if they have a spare please ?

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Could someone send me 1 if they have a spare please ?

Sent you a code via PM.....Have 1 more left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Lads, you can get as many codes as you could possibly want by just going here.

http://www.vodafonefasttrack.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Flying out of Dublin on a July Thursday evening at 20:00 would it be worth getting for T1 or is the airport quiet at that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

Thanks for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CianFarrell

Website was blocked for me due to "A security threat"......

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭brian2614

I’d appreciate 2 if anyone has any spare.Flying out early August.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,659 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Well they got a bit of sense this year and have restricted it to 10 trips per customer.

Be just my luck get stuck behind the family of 4 with no experience of what fast track means and takes just as long to get through.

it means not having to queue for an hour with kids, so what is fast track for them might not be fast track for you but what are you going to do.

i use it both for business and for family so i try not to be the @rse that tuts when a family comes through in front of me.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Holidays next week..ideal timing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭DubDani

I would appreciate if someone could get me 4 codes for a flight next week.

Unfortunately the link won't accept my UK mobile number (living in NI), as otherwise I would have gotten them myself.

Thanks in advance.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Used these last year (from Vodafone). Saved a bit time travelling with three kids. Just booked for next month's trip.

Nice one OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

DubDani wrote: »
    I would appreciate if someone could get me 4 codes for a flight next week.

Unfortunately the link won't accept my UK mobile number (living in NI), as otherwise I would have gotten them myself.

Thanks in advance.

Just put in a random number. Like 0870000000. The codes are e-mailed to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭DubDani

Absoluvely wrote: »
    Just put in a random number. Like 0870000000. The codes are e-mailed to you.

Thanks. That worked. I expected them to be delivered by SMS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Jemmamccabe2

Desperate for two for next week if anyone could be an angel in disguise pretty please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

http://www.vodafonefasttrack.com

Thanks a million for that link. Heading out on a 6.55am flight this weekend. Just got me an extra 20 minutes in bed. Cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Jemmamccabe2

Just seen that now thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

I have 5 spare if anyone need it

• Registered Users Posts: 16,462 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I'll take 3 please of you can spare them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I didn’t get an email from Vodafone after registering my interest, same for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Can I get 2 if possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Can I have 4 codes please?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Can I have 4 codes please?

Pm Sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Would really appreciate 4 if anyone had any spare?

Advertisement