Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best vegan chocolate?

• 18-11-2014 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi all

Still on my never ending quest to find the best non dairy milk for me, trying almond now.
    Just wondered, what in people's opinion is the best chocolate?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

I am rather fond of this http://www.montezumas.co.uk/chocolate-gifts/dark-chocolate-bar.html

Also another Italian brand that you can get in the Dublin Food Co-Op - their 60, 70 and 80% dark chocolate are lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭afterglow

Hi again

Just wanted to say that i have just the other day discovered choices chocolate and find it to be lovely.
    I tried their buttons as well just to be sure i didn't like them, which I still think I don't, but the bars are lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I'm not so into chocolate, a bar of dark chocolate could stay in my fridge for a few weeks. But I really like Green and Blacks mint dark chocolate because it has the gooey mint on the inside. Or for something more like a chocolate bar the Organica bars are lovely.

Advertisement