Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GMH

Options
  • 26-05-2010 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

I love this website
    www.givesmehope.com
    Makes me laugh, and cry and just feel good about the world.
    Spend an entire day reading the website >.<

Maybe we should all post what gives us hope...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

What an amazing site, thank you so much for sharing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

Anna Molly wrote: »
    I love this website
    www.givesmehope.com
    Makes me laugh, and cry and just feel good about the world.
    Spend an entire day reading the website >.<

Maybe we should all post what gives us hope...

Anna, thank you very much for that link, great website :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

That place makes me all emotional.
    One day I was at school and during one of my classes, I was called out of class.

I was told that my best friend, who served in the US Marine Corps, was shot and killed today. I cried in front of the class.

Later that day, I learned that he died saving three children from a bomb inside their house.

R.I.P. Jared, you GMH, I love you man.
    My best friend died in a car accident on his way to deliver me soup for my cold.

Found in the car was also a bouquet of flowers and a card that read:

"We've been best friends for the last 5 years. Now, let's be lovers for the next 50."

Unforgettable LGMH

That last one is quite strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Anna Molly

My mum died of cancer when I was 6.

Before she died, she wrote hundreds letters for me to open during each milestone in my life that she would miss.

Today is my 18th birthday. In my birthday card, I received yet another letter from my proud mum.

Her LMGH, no matter how far apart we are.

<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

That's a great site. I'll definitely be reading more of it when I have the time!

• Advertisement
Advertisement