Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FPL Price Changes 2020/2021

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ros1234

Best thread on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Clicks follow ...then comments.

At a guess willian will be going up, up... up.

All aboard the bandwagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

As long as Bruno doesn't rise before Havertz plays as I've exact funds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Clicks follow ...then comments.

At a guess willian will be going up, up... up.

All aboard the bandwagon.

Willi up
    PEA down

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Can we all agree as a group to not knee jerk on Mitro

Please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I heart Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

I got a notification of KWP's red card before it was overturned.

Instantly thought, oh he could be a nice 4.4 option in a Few weeks. I need help. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭touts

Return of probably the most feared yet oddly compulsive thread outside the Coronavirus forum :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Will someone stick up 2 nuns for today's changes?
    :pac:

gammygils wrote: »
    Will someone stick up 2 nuns for today's changes?
    :pac:

Untitled-design-13.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I'm fully expecting to see Mitrovic pictures here in the not too distant future

Cartman78 wrote: »

He's on 10.2% to a drop.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he holds his price.

Majority of moves this week will be to get City and United big hitters in.

It's wishful thinking.But there's no way I'll be using a transfer on my 3rd striker at this stage especially with the run of games Fulham have coming.
    Unless 3 or 4 million falls out of the sky to get me to Aguero or Martial :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

2f9b95261fabea72fdf5b6691d145ab1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 32,765 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Cartman78 wrote: »

At -18% it may be further away than you think. Especially with super open looking Leeds to play next

• Registered Users Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I wouldn’t panic taking mitro out. Fulham fixtures not bad and he played for Serbia just before the arsenal game so that’s why he didn’t start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

CSF wrote: »
    At -18% it may be further away than you think. Especially with super open looking Leeds to play next

People probably focusing on bigger hitters too. You would need to find money for Mitro to Wilson or DCL so not a huge amount of options without money in bank - Bamford looks like he will be first player to rise though so obviously some people going with that. Assuming he can play 90 mins the next two games against Leeds and Villa will tell us a lot more.

KDB and Bruno are both rising rapidly - will throw some plans off if they’ve risen once/twice by the end of the week. They were speculating on one of the podcasts that they might freeze their prices this week so will interesting so see what happens when they hit 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I wonder is there any chance of making it through the week without KDB's price going up

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Can someone confirm how you predict price changes?

Do you all use this site (http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/) and if the target is +100 then overnight the player will increase, and if the target is -100 it should decrease overnight?

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    Can someone confirm how you predict price changes?

Do you all use this site (http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/) and if the target is +100 then overnight the player will increase, and if the target is -100 it should decrease overnight?
    That is it in a nutshell. The percentages aren't as 100% accurate as that. But roughly that.

keane2097 wrote: »
    I wonder is there any chance of making it through the week without KDB's price going up
    Only if they've frozen the prices of the teams with no game in GW1. Which probably isn't that likely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

CSF wrote: »
    Only if they've frozen the prices of the teams with no game in GW1. Which probably isn't that likely.

Might just end up going for Sterling instead so. Want to get a United player in more than a City player this week I think.

the price rises and stuff was a mess at the start of last season in terms of working it out, not sure if its the same every season think it takes a while to start predicting what people will do though but im not sure on that

keane2097 wrote: »
    Might just end up going for Sterling instead so. Want to get a United player in more than a City player this week I think.

My plan is to watch the game. I won’t be letting the .1 bother me if De Bruyne is the man for me. If they get a penalty and I see who takes it, even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Bascially at the moment it looks like Fernandes De Bruyne and Martial are all going up in price by the time they play. That's nearly half a mil without them even showing anything this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up:

39be6f53f4b901f343d6f92641b44ab8.png

8cfb8da8a015a4e8b6e4367ede83776b.png

Bamford (5.6m)
    Willian (8.1m)

Down:

b64d220051d97f05e4e7db231d72fc1f.png

Pépé (7.9m)

Jesus. Feel blessed to get another 24 hours to make a decision.

Was convinced Fernandes and KDB would go up.
    I was just coming in to ask what time the changes happen.

So I’m guessing it’s around 2.30am.

Up

Untitled-design-13.png

Down

gettyimages-499616046-1024x1024.jpg

Cédric (£4.9M) :(
    Saliba (£4.4M)
    Mané (£11.9M)
    Minamino (£6.4M)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Big readjustments on FPLS overnight.

Kdb, Bruno, Gabriel were all over the 100% last night. Martial was 99.7.

Martial back down to 88

• Registered Users Posts: 9,359 ✭✭✭Shedite27

FHFC wrote: »

Martial back down to 88

They had a tweet out yesterday that the machine is back in learning mode for the start of the season. In particular they have a theory that City/United assets won't start accumulating transfers towards their delta until they play a gameweek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

FHFC wrote: »

Martial back down to 88

Transferred in Kdb and Martial last night because of the expected rises, I know it can takes a while for them to get a handle on predicted rises at the start of the season but didn’t expect that much of a readjustment. On the other side they seemed pretty spot on with players to drop in price last night

Advertisement