Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Dynasty NFL league (signup??)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

That makes 11 I believe

Nearly there, start reading and compiling draft strategy

Here is the link for the league, this is my first time as a dynasty commish so excuse any teething problems
    You will need an account for sleeper, it’s a brilliant and free app for this
    Please join and have a look at what it has to offer

https://sleeper.app/i/zW7WxlwOOnN6

It appears we may have our 12.

Waiting on most of you to join the league on sleeper,
    I’ll send out some PMs tomorrow to keep the momentum going

You’ll need a sleeper account, I posted the invite earlier in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Nice one Swiper

Looks like 10 teams in the league already

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Id be interested in this. Looks like you have your 12 but if anybody drops out I’d be very happy to join

• Advertisement

Id be interested in this. Looks like you have your 12 but if anybody drops out I’d be very happy to join

Thanks Honeybadger

We have our 12, but 11 have been signed into the league for the past 24 hours and we haven’t heard from number 12.
    Watch this space

Can everybody check in on the app if you haven’t done so today? Hoping to draft starting tomorrow

Advertisement