Forum Closed  

08-07-2010, 10:01   #16
Julielena

Hi dhina87

I've signed up for Italian lessions in eden school in dublin city centre but they dont start till sept. So I would be interested in learning some Italian from a native speaker before then. if your interested in meeting up for a chat private message me.
I am not available for another week though.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-07-2010, 19:31   #17
freida

julielena, just wondering why you went with eden. I am really interested in signing up for sept also but was looking at these guys http://www.languagewise.ie/index.php...FRculAodNC6IkA
seem a bit expensive though, what are eden like, thanks, f
22-07-2010, 12:06   #18
Julielena

Hi

Eden are actually cheaper €185 from sept till nov. i guess i went with them for price more than anything.

LanguageWise course runs longer but I couldn't afford the price their asking.

Hope that helps
23-07-2010, 22:05   #19
wipednwired

Italian-English exchange

I am not Irish, but I am a native English speaker (Canadian), so if you are interested in an exchange, I would like to meet up. I am an absolute beginner in Italian, so let me know if you can start with the basics!
24-08-2010, 12:04   #20

Hi,
Looking for language tandem/swap - english for italian.. otherwise would like tutor with reasonable prices, intermediate stage italian, mainly would like to work on conversation for now and then maybe written.

PM if available, living in Dublin.

Thank you!
Advertisement
02-11-2010, 13:10   #21

Hi Raffy, I am an Australian living in Dublin I speak a little bit of Italian and would love your idea of doing tandem lessons. I need a little bit of conversation Italian. I need to be corrected when I talk Italian so yes it would be great if we could meet up and talk Italian for 1 hour then English for the other!!
Just let me know if you are still interested!!!
Inez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
Hi I'm an Italian girl, I'm living in Dublin and I'm doing an internship here, I'm looking for Irish people who are interested in doing a tandem with me. So you can learn Italian language speaking Italian with me and I can improve my English with you, we can speak one hour Italian and one hour English. Please let me know if you are interested.
05-11-2010, 19:56   #22

Hi my name is Inez I am Australian but lived in Italy for about 1 year, I would really like to practice my Italian so would be really interested to meet you for some Italian and English lessons!!! Let me know if your interested still!!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Inez
16-11-2010, 12:38   #23
Skr4wny

I was on the ciaodublin site last week and sent a message but got no response. I see today that the site is down.

Anyone know any other places or people where I can learn Italian?

Cheers.
01-01-2011, 15:06   #24
shivie

Hi, I have tried on numerous occasions to get in touch with Krystina from Ciao Dublin but to no avail, I have mailed about 6 times in the last two months, would you happen to have another contact address for her?
Thanks shivie
Advertisement
17-08-2011, 10:15   #25

Does anyone know any good Italian language teachers in Galway? Moving next month and unfortunately I can't bring Susanna with me!!!! she's continuing her classes but just in Dublin (she's at www.learnitaliandublin.blogspot.com). I passed my CELI 1 Exam and would like to continue. Any Galway-based suggestions/ links would be appreciated!
04-09-2011, 15:25   #26

Does anyone knows a good Italian school in Italy? May be somewhere you have studied already? Many thanks in advance!
28-01-2012, 15:51   #27

Have you tried looking for Corsi Inglese on line or Lezioni di Inglese tutto gratis - on line?
26-03-2012, 11:55   #28
wipednwired

Liffey College off Francis St. is set to start a new intermediate Italian class on April 4. The teacher, Eva, is great - a group of us started through a Groupon deal last year, and the college offered the next level at the same price. Worth calling if you are interested in a course-based format. I for one am having a lot of fun AND actually learning something!
22-05-2013, 11:05   #29
SJ.

I actually bought a Groupon for the Liffey College beginners' course, but they're not running a summer course due to lack of interest

If anyone has any alternatives for a course in Dublin starting in the summer, I'd be grateful. Would consider 1-1 lessons if they're not too expensive
Thanks from:
26-06-2013, 10:18   #30
demure

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ. View Post
I actually bought a Groupon for the Liffey College beginners' course, but they're not running a summer course due to lack of interest

If anyone has any alternatives for a course in Dublin starting in the summer, I'd be grateful. Would consider 1-1 lessons if they're not too expensive
If you hear of a course starting soon, that is looking for more students, I am in!
Forum Closed