Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kim Kardashian & Kanye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

FrankLamar wrote: »
    Sorry but I'm making that point that people that call him talentless are straight up wrong.
    Not only has he sold millions and millions of records he's produced almost all of his music and music for many other well credited musicians.
    He also started his own successful music label and has the best score on metacritic since it began.

Okay I'm done kanyelaugh.png

I beg to differ. The lyrics to this Bound 2 song are not the work of talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

I beg to differ. The lyrics to this Bound 2 song are not the work of talent.

Ah here how can you not appreciate the genius of

"I wanna **** you hard on the sink
    After that give you somethin' to drink
    Step back can't get spunk on the mink"

A true poet of our times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

He's a talented music producer, whether you like his stuff or not. Lyrically, he's absolute guff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

That's exactly what I have been saying! Her waist is not that small. She's in no way big but she's the one saying she wants to show the world how sexy she is after having North so it's annoying that she allowed herself to be photoshopped.

She's not fat, but she's not skinny either. She's a very curvy woman. No way in hell is her waist that tiny.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Ah here how can you not appreciate the genius of

"I wanna **** you hard on the sink
    After that give you somethin' to drink
    Step back can't get spunk on the mink"

A true poet of our times.

Those are the actual lyrics?

"Number one rock star."

Not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I came in to post that too.
    In the side by side version it shows how close to the real video it is. Love their sense of humour. :D

Personally I think they are woeful. Kim is famous for her sex tape and somehow her mother has managed to make the entire family famous off the back of that. To see what the fuss is about the show I watched a few episodes last week. :eek:Its shocking. The fake baby girl voices, the total lack of self awareness, over self indulgence in everything, the sense of entitlement, etc etc.
    Then add in Mr. West and his misogynistic lyrics, his over inflated ego (apparently he has likened himself to Michelangelo now:rolleyes:), his severe anger management issues......

I find the whole thing unpleasent, ugly, unlikeable, etc, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭georgesstreet

Personally I think they are woeful. Kim is famous for her sex tape and somehow her mother has managed to make the entire family famous off the back of that. To see what the fuss is about the show I watched a few episodes last week. :eek:Its shocking. The fake baby girl voices, the total lack of self awareness, over self indulgence in everything, the sense of entitlement, etc etc.
    Then add in Mr. West and his misogynistic lyrics, his over inflated ego (apparently he has likened himself to Michelangelo now:rolleyes:), his severe anger management issues......

I find the whole thing unpleasent, ugly, unlikeable, etc, etc.

I imagine I might find the whole think unpleasant, possibly ugly and probably un-likeable also. The difference is I have no idea who these people are, and have no desire to find out. You seem to know a lot about them, find them "unpleasent, ugly, unlikeable, etc, etc" and still watch "a few episodes last week". :D

I imagine I might find the whole think unpleasant, possibly ugly and probably un-likeable also. The difference is I have no idea who these people are, and have no desire to find out. You seem to know a lot about them, find them "unpleasent, ugly, unlikeable, etc, etc" and still watch "a few episodes last week". :D

Yes, as stated last week I made a decision to watch a few episodes of their tv show to see what the thing was about. I had no idea having never watched it before.
    Now I know what its like and I know that I think its dreadful. The family and Kim and Kanye in particular are everywhere at the moment and so difficult to avoid when flicking through the newspaper on line or such.
    I saw the video to the lastest song on this site and the lyrics too. They are dreadful (IMO).

• Advertisement

The family and Kim and Kanye in particular are everywhere at the moment and so difficult to avoid when flicking through the newspaper on line or such.
    I saw the video to the lastest song on this site and the lyrics too. They are dreadful (IMO).

I seem to have avoided seeing any reference to them and have never heard of any of them, so it seems kinda easy to avoid :D

I seem to have avoided seeing any reference to them and have never heard of any of them, so it seems kinda easy to avoid :D

Lucky you. Yet somehow you found your way to this thread;)

Lucky you. Yet somehow you found your way to this thread;)

I assume everyone who is on this thread, or on any thread, "found" their way to the particular threads. Otherwise they could not post in a thread if they had not "found" it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Kanye is a talented guy, has made some classics, this would not be one of them of course. The music/beat could have been a good song but the video never mind the lyrics strips it of any credibility!

Kim is Kim, you would feel sorry for them if they weren't so pampered tbf, exploited by everyone in her life since she made a sex tape with Brandys brother, the whole family have done well out of it.

You cant really blame them for getting what they can out of having a tv show etc and people being interested in/obsessed with them, it says a lot more about the society we live in and this bull**** celebrity culture then it does about them. Its better then stacking shelves at Tesco isn't it?

Its unfortunate that Kanye has tied himself to them from a personal point of view because as I have no interest in them I like a lot of his music and now anytime I read anything about him I will undoubtedly have to hear what the latest bit of gossip is on the Kardashians aswell

kryogen wrote: »

You cant really blame them for getting what they can out of having a tv show etc and people being interested in/obsessed with them, it says a lot more about the society we live in and this bull**** celebrity culture then it does about them. Its better then stacking shelves at Tesco isn't it?

It's interesting you have views on these "celebrities" and come to a thread which is based on gossip about them to tll everyone your views, at the same time as calling the celebrity culture "bull****". Thats what I call mixed messages and not just a little ironic. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

It's interesting you have views on these "celebrities" and come to a thread which is based on gossip about them to tll everyone your views, at the same time as calling the celebrity culture "bull****". Thats what I call mixed messages and not just a little ironic. :D

what he says is true though :)

what he says is true though :)

There is truth in every mixed message, somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

For someone who has no opinion on these people and have so far managed to avoid everything about them, you sure have a lot to say.
    Please, do continue to enlighten us with your wonderful insights on the world.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Enough of the handbags folks.

Keep it on topic please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

When Im bored/cant sleep I boards hop the **** out of it and could end up posting anywhere that takes my fancy.

I also have a girlfriend who funnily enough likes to watch this stuff so its kinda on my radar, is it a crime to have some knowledge of it yet have no actual interest in it?

Apologies if Im not supposed to post here unless I care a lot about it?

Thought I could give an opinion.

Oh, wait, I can!

ps

everyone?

Its a thread which currently has 81 posts :) I highly doubt "everyone" reads this

Oh and one last thing, like I said, I like Kanye, not the Kardashians, so I am kind of aware of stuff happening in his life you know, unavoidable really. You may want to read my post again as you seem to misunderstand it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭arsenal1991

Kim and Kanye get on my nerves so much. He needs to go back to releasing proper music she just needs to go away

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It reminds me of when Cheryl Cole was on the cover and loads of people objected and said they would never buy it again but the magazine still seems to be going strong. It will all blow over but I suspect that despite the protests, this publication will see a spike in sales as people rush out to buy it just so they can read the article and judge Kim and complain about how she shouldn't be on the cover. The people at Vogue know what they are doing and while they might market themselves as an upmarket magazine, they still need to make money and love her or hate her, Kim draws people in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I don't know why, but I just have such difficulty believing this relationship. I know they have a kid together and now they're married, but they just strike me as two people who are simply incapable of loving anyone other than themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

--**Breaking News**--
    Kim and Kanye have chosen to Honeymoon in Ireland.
    http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/exclusive-kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-jet-into-ireland-for-their-honeymoon-30303520.html

The newly weds and darlings of the tabloid media arrived into Cork today by Private Jet. Apparently they are on their way the Healy-Rae after election party in Kerry tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Sorry, I've completely run out of ****s to give.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Moved from After Hours, please obey the forum charter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

The way people are talking about this makes us Irish look like it matters that these two airheads are in our country.

Advertisement