Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Drogheda

• 15-07-2020 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Looking to see if there are any mature people looking to join a group in Drogheda.
    We are currently running a weekly game, our DM has about 2 decades of experience.
    There's a mixture of new and experienced players and the main aim is to have fun.
    We encourage roleplaying, we encourage ideas and innovation, and we change things up as needs be.
    The world is fully formed by our DM, it's living and breathing with a lot going on, and we need your help!
    I joined after not playing for 20 years and it's been a blast.
    So if you're curious about D&D or want to get back into it, let me know.
    At the moment we're playing through online resources with a view to getting back to the table once it's safe to do so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Petetheroadie

JonnyStout wrote: »
    Looking to see if there are any mature people looking to join a group in Drogheda.
    We are currently running a weekly game, our DM has about 2 decades of experience.
    There's a mixture of new and experienced players and the main aim is to have fun.
    We encourage roleplaying, we encourage ideas and innovation, and we change things up as needs be.
    The world is fully formed by our DM, it's living and breathing with a lot going on, and we need your help!
    I joined after not playing for 20 years and it's been a blast.
    So if you're curious about D&D or want to get back into it, let me know.
    At the moment we're playing through online resources with a view to getting back to the table once it's safe to do so.

Just saw this. Are you still looking for players?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ant75

Hi, I’m mid-40’s, ttrpg player since mid-90’s mostly AD&D 2e, looking to get back into it. Friend of mine in similar position. Have you room for 2 more? Ideally after Christmas?

Advertisement