30-11-2020, 19:30   #1
ursa actos

AncestryDNA kits not available?

Are Ancestry DNA kits not available in Ireland? I'm trying to order them online (from US) and have them shipped to my parents in Ireland but it doesn't seem to be available.. Have tried from Ancestry.com and Ancestry.co.uk.. and I get this popup....

Need to ship to another country ?
To continue select a country or region below.
(You may have to re-sign in.)

• Australia(and New Zealand)
  • Canada
  • Europe CE
  • Includes Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden
  • Europe SE
  • Includes Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Liechtenstein, San Marino,Turkey, and Vatican City State (Holy See)
  • South Korea
  • United Kingdom
  • United States of America

Not seeing your country? Check back in the future as we are working to make our DNA kit available in more countries
Advertisement
30-11-2020, 19:36   #2
ursa actos

Well nevermind, seeing on another thread folks ordering them from Ancestry.co.uk. I didn't realize that for Ireland I had to select the United Kingdom option... Mods - fee free to delete this thread as I've go my answer... unpatriotic as it may be.. :-)

Update: Gah!! Have to change region to UK for the shipping address, but can't have a different region for the billing address (US)? Anyone know a solution?

Last edited by ursa actos; 30-11-2020 at 19:40. Reason: Update
30-11-2020, 20:17   #3
pinkypinky

I'd phone them.
30-11-2020, 20:56   #4
hblock21

https://www.ancestry.co.uk/cs/ireland-dna
03-12-2020, 23:09   #5
cat_r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa actos View Post
Well nevermind, seeing on another thread folks ordering them from Ancestry.co.uk. I didn't realize that for Ireland I had to select the United Kingdom option... Mods - fee free to delete this thread as I've go my answer... unpatriotic as it may be.. :-)

Update: Gah!! Have to change region to UK for the shipping address, but can't have a different region for the billing address (US)? Anyone know a solution?
You could try buying from Amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/AncestryDNA.../dp/B00TRLVKW0

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion