Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Olight i1R 2 EOS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,542 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Mine arrived this morning - no one warned me not to look at it when I first turned it on! Still seeing stars :pac:

Thanks to everyone for the recommendation, it really is pretty amazing for the size, and great to have usb charging

The offer is valid until tonight. For anyone still on the fence, I'd recommend it too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Well, whatever this free item is, my husband is getting it in his Christmas stocking. Thanks everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,761 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Got mine this morning also. Its black so that was a bonus. Great little yoke and well worth the postage cost but Im not sure if I would buy one at the full price of over £14.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

My new one arrived this morning, Black.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭davetherave

Black as well for me. And made the most of the Black Friday and picked up an S1R and an i5.

That's how they get you. You start out on the freebies and then before you know it you have eleven Olight torches but you need them all. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

I might have ordered the Perun 2 bundle with the i3T included last night :D

If I knew I was going to do that I wouldn't have ordered the i1R 2 last week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Mine arrived this morning, a metallic brown kind of colour.

Very happy with it, put it on the car keys straight away. I will probably never use it though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Another green one. That’s three green ones now. Won’t put it on the keys. I’ve an i3E on there. One of four that I have at this stage.

I may have a free Olight problem...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

That's how they get you. You start out on the freebies and then before you know it you have eleven Olight torches but you need them all. :o

only 11, you're just a beginner. :D

Bugger. Just went on the website. Now have an pen on the way. That's also a torch. I've loads of pens and torches. What's wrong with me?!?

They also have 3 free refills as part of the deal. That means it makes sense. Right? Right......?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Got a black one this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,270 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

a green one to go with my brown one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Skerries wrote: »
    a green one to go with my brown one

Are you still talking about torches?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Got mine and really liked it, but gave it to the missus as her old keychain torch broke. I should have gotten one for myself but deal over now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Got a brown one. Great little thing. Got it as a book light but even the dim mode is too bright so need to put it through my tshirt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,761 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A slight downside is the sheer amount of emails being sent out by the company. I had to unsubscribe earlier this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭confusicus

Thanks op - got the black one yesterday, its a powerful little light!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Thank op. Great light.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭fiverfriday

Thanks OP, got the light this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Lightscribe

https://www.olightstore.uk/i3e-gift.html

This deal is available again to new registers, simply share the deal to Facebook or email. I've done it previously and clicked the link to share via email and it works without actually pressing send.

I have 2 of these torches and while very small they pack a great punch for a AAA battery torch. I think the colour selection is random.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭112143

Won't we have to pay extra with it posting from the UK.

Sorry I should have clarified, the torch is "free" with p&p of £4.95 to be paid. There shouldn't be anything extra to pay on a free item I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

112143 wrote: »
    Won't we have to pay extra with it posting from the UK.

Nope, it ships from NI.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Thank you, Lightscribe! Ordered. £4.95 for shipping. 90 lumens is impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,812 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Sorry I should have clarified, the torch is "free" with p&p of £4.95 to be paid. There shouldn't be anything extra to pay on a free item I guess?

The tax is on the delivered price so you will pay tax on the shipping and the processing fee which will be the big hit. Not relevant to this as a poster says it shops from the single market

• Registered Users Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭Esse85

The thread title is very misleading and should be changed.

This isn't the same torch as the previous offer. I have this one and not sure it's worth the p&p cost honestly.

This isn't the same torch as the previous offer. I have this one and not sure it's worth the p&p cost honestly.

It is.

endacl wrote: »
    It is.

Torch from original post is 1R 2 EOS

Torch from latest link is i3E EOS

The current link is brighter in my opinion but was hoping for the same smaller compact one. Still not sure if worth the money for p&p

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    It is.

I have 2 of these from previous offers and find them great.

I didn't think it worth starting a new thread. It's a good reliable torch for around €5 without the hassle of keeping it charged.

Advertisement