Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
30-11-2020, 10:45   #541
Did you smash it
Registered User
 
Did you smash it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 275
That Santa doesn’t exist.
Did you smash it is offline  
Advertisement
30-11-2020, 10:49   #542
The Nal
Registered User
 
The Nal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 7,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyguinness View Post
Thinking about the logistics of launching a missile at the Pentagon and making it look like a plane crash...my head hurts. It would be far easier just to fly the plane at it.
Apparently "they" flew the plane towards the Pentagon and at the last minute pulled up, flew over it and away as a missile flew in instead seconds after.

Then the plane landed "somewhere else", was destroyed and everyone on board was either killed or put in some involuntary witness protection programme. Where they still are to this day.

People actually believe this.
The Nal is offline  
Thanks from:
30-11-2020, 10:55   #543
partyguinness
Registered User
 
partyguinness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nal View Post
Apparently "they" flew the plane towards the Pentagon and at the last minute pulled up, flew over it and away as a missile flew in instead seconds after.

Then the plane landed "somewhere else", was destroyed and everyone on board was either killed or put in some involuntary witness protection programme. Where they still are to this day.

People actually believe this.

Ah Jaysus...
partyguinness is offline  
30-11-2020, 11:06   #544
Dohnjoe
Registered User
 
Dohnjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyguinness View Post
Ah Jaysus...
Conspiracy theorists would look up the addresses of witnesses, go to their houses and badger them, they found some old guy, who changed his story, and that was the theory invented, the plane flew over the Pentagon. Literally that's it, no other details.
Dohnjoe is offline  
Thanks from:
01-12-2020, 04:24   #545
tdf7187
Registered User
 
tdf7187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf7187 View Post
Operation Gladio and Clockwork Orange.

Both real, there have been documentaries from reputable broadcasters about them including the BBC re Clockwork Orange.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clockwork_Orange_(plot)
The GEC/Marconi scientist deaths also worth looking into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDA3...HistoryProject
tdf7187 is offline  
Advertisement
03-12-2020, 01:54   #546
ShatterAlan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1,680
I suppose there is one theory




A bunch get together and convince you and millions of others that if you don't seek revenge then you will live forever.


ShatterAlan is offline  
03-12-2020, 02:20   #547
Sam Quentin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,059
Life is actually quite simple and things and stuff usually are what they are...
The conspiracy story of any event is usually way WAY more complicated(as in logistics etc)than the actual true event.
Sam Quentin is offline  
03-12-2020, 02:49   #548
ShatterAlan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Quentin View Post
Life is actually quite simple and things and stuff usually are what they are...
The conspiracy story of any event is usually way WAY more complicated(as in logistics etc)than the actual true event.

You're right.


If I EFF you over and get away with it then you can comfort yourself saying I'll rot "in some horrible place when I die".


You, by contrast will go to a beautiful place by allowing me to do such things.
ShatterAlan is offline  
06-12-2020, 21:37   #549
ShatterAlan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1,680
That Iran are actually NOT sending troops to Venezeula and that they are NOT minutes away from having a nuke that will kill us all? That's a conspiracy theory that I would deem credible.
ShatterAlan is offline  
Advertisement
08-12-2020, 02:12   #550
ShatterAlan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1,680
Iran is about to develop a nuclear bomb so must be invaded.


....and wrecked much worse, YO, than dem eye-rakies, yo!


Yep........that's a CT in my eyes.
ShatterAlan is offline  
08-12-2020, 17:52   #551
323
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 870
Well, the supposed first use of the term conspiracy theory, which may or may not in itself be a conspiracy theory. About the Kennedy assassination.
The claim that CIA coined the phrase to label any who did not accept the findings of the Warren report (the physically impossible magic bullet theory explanation).

So yes, OP, think there are undoubtedly at least some credible conspiracy theories.
323 is offline  
08-12-2020, 18:17   #552
silliussoddius
Registered User
 
silliussoddius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 231
Not really
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/deb...-1035-960.960/
silliussoddius is offline  
08-12-2020, 19:46   #553
Dohnjoe
Registered User
 
Dohnjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323 View Post
Warren report (the physically impossible magic bullet theory explanation).
That's an opinion. Seems it was possible.
Dohnjoe is offline  
09-12-2020, 01:00   #554
The chan chan man
Registered User
 
The chan chan man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 631
If you’ve ever tried to manage anything you’ll know that its impossible to get everyone to do everything right.

If you’ve ever organised a surprise party you’ll know that it’s impossible to get people to keep a secret.

Note take some of the bigger conspiracies, imagine trying to get entire armies, politicians, witnesses, doctors, world leaders all to tell the same lie without any slip up..

I love a good conspiracy myself, or at least the idea of it, but most are implausible if you really think about it. That said, Epstein didn’t kill himself...
The chan chan man is offline  
09-12-2020, 01:24   #555
Dohnjoe
Registered User
 
Dohnjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by The chan chan man View Post
If you’ve ever tried to manage anything you’ll know that its impossible to get everyone to do everything right.

If you’ve ever organised a surprise party you’ll know that it’s impossible to get people to keep a secret.

Note take some of the bigger conspiracies, imagine trying to get entire armies, politicians, witnesses, doctors, world leaders all to tell the same lie without any slip up..

I love a good conspiracy myself, or at least the idea of it, but most are implausible if you really think about it. That said, Epstein didn’t kill himself...
Indeed. As for the last part, if Epstein didn't kill himself, who did? and what are the details? Haven't come across anything credible yet..
Dohnjoe is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet