Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
01-12-2020, 21:15   #2101
Sheep Shagger
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsy View Post
I'm the other poster with the similar problem and if you remove your card details or close the account they'll keep the parcel for 30 days and destroy it. If the retailer has no proof of delivery that's grand, but if they can prove it was delivered to PM and never returned you most likely won't get a refund. The retailer I'm dealing with in the UK is useless so it looks like I'll end up keeping the item as they won't pay return shipping on it (even though it was their mistake!)
Thanks, in my case will just have to wait for the stuff to arrive.
Sheep Shagger is offline  
Advertisement
01-12-2020, 21:25   #2102
sasta le
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joziburg View Post
How are Parcel Motel doing these days, I’m expecting a parcel in the coming days.
My first time using it..just got a email tonight saying my parcel is in Dublin.How long from there?
sasta le is offline  
01-12-2020, 22:46   #2103
Prezatch
Registered User
 
Prezatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardKing View Post
10 days now. No response to the find my parcel case I opened and no replies from emails to support.


Frustrating , T'was a Christmas present so have time to replace it but they should be replying to customers.


Anyone experience filing a claim for lost parcel?
I'm waiting on a check in for a package I believe was delivered to PM on 16th November by Royal Mail. Filed the find my parcel a week ago, nothing back also...
Prezatch is offline  
02-12-2020, 07:13   #2104
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasta le View Post
My first time using it..just got a email tonight saying my parcel is in Dublin.How long from there?
Normally by the next evening it would be in your locker
Sophie Howling Phone is offline  
Thanks from:
02-12-2020, 13:39   #2105
Prezatch
Registered User
 
Prezatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prezatch View Post
I'm waiting on a check in for a package I believe was delivered to PM on 16th November by Royal Mail. Filed the find my parcel a week ago, nothing back also...
I've always found the service very solid, and to be fair although they hadn't answered my ticket with a response I rang through today and they confirmed they found my package which had been addressed with no PMID and would match it up to my account today. Took about 10mins on hold but all good given this time of year.
Prezatch is offline  
Advertisement
02-12-2020, 16:15   #2106
Nikiko
Registered User
 
Nikiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 1
Ordered dumbbells off parcel motel, tracking says they were delivered and signed for but haven't gotten a notification in a month. Opened countless tickets and sent tons of emails.

How do I get a refund? What can I do here? Do they still have it or has it got "lost"?
Nikiko is offline  
Thanks from:
02-12-2020, 16:36   #2107
Beric Dondarrion
Registered User
 
Beric Dondarrion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,777
Three deliveries today. The first two were fine, went to collect the third one and was greeted with an empty locker(??).

Managed to get through to their customer service number and was told that they would examine CCTV to see if the driver put it in the wrong locker.......I know they are under pressure right now but I see a claim in the not too distant future for this
Beric Dondarrion is offline  
02-12-2020, 16:49   #2108
46 Long
Registered User
 
46 Long's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikiko View Post
Ordered dumbbells off parcel motel, tracking says they were delivered and signed for but haven't gotten a notification in a month. Opened countless tickets and sent tons of emails.

How do I get a refund? What can I do here? Do they still have it or has it got "lost"?
I'm in the same boat.

They raised a claim and told me I would be refunded but that was about two weeks ago and they've stopped replying to my emails since.
46 Long is offline  
02-12-2020, 16:56   #2109
douglashyde
Registered User
 
douglashyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 681
I've had multiple pins not work and had to repay for delivery. Additional weeks added to deliveries from Amazon.

I've rang them no answer.

I've opened multiple tickets. no answer.

They clearly don't have the capacity to handle the capacity.

If they've screwed you and wont answer or refund. Submit a chargeback with your bank. Enough red flags on their merchant account will flag them as an unreliable supplier with with Visa/Mastercard + get you your fee back.
douglashyde is offline  
Advertisement
02-12-2020, 18:01   #2110
Simi
Registered User
 
Simi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beric Dondarrion View Post
Three deliveries today. The first two were fine, went to collect the third one and was greeted with an empty locker(??).

Managed to get through to their customer service number and was told that they would examine CCTV to see if the driver put it in the wrong locker.......I know they are under pressure right now but I see a claim in the not too distant future for this
You couldn't throw up their customer service number? I got the text that mine was in the locker last week and when I went to collect the pin and qr code gave an error. It still says the package is stored.

I raised a ticket but there's been no response going on 5 days now.
Simi is offline  
02-12-2020, 18:19   #2111
46 Long
Registered User
 
46 Long's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglashyde View Post

If they've screwed you and wont answer or refund. Submit a chargeback with your bank. Enough red flags on their merchant account will flag them as an unreliable supplier with with Visa/Mastercard + get you your fee back.
Ok, this advice is actual gold.

I always top-up my account via PayPal so I raised a dispute on the last transaction I sent them. Had my missing item refunded in 12 minutes. Been chasing them since the start of October.
Attached Images
File Type: png PayPal.png (74.1 KB, 90 views)
46 Long is offline  
02-12-2020, 20:23   #2112
Beric Dondarrion
Registered User
 
Beric Dondarrion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
You couldn't throw up their customer service number? .
076 888 6677

There you go!
Beric Dondarrion is offline  
Thanks from:
02-12-2020, 22:37   #2113
5500
Registered User
 
5500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joziburg View Post
How are Parcel Motel doing these days, I’m expecting a parcel in the coming days.
I haven't used it in a long time, converted to DPD as delivery suited better and never had an issue. I've a packaged showing checked into dublin since Monday but no sign of it coming to the locker yet, I know its a busy time ect but they also have increased their price for the service aswell.

As an aside both the forwarders were used often for packages from China to the UK as it tended to be quicker than China to Ireland direct. Moving forward with customs how is it likely to work, eg package valued at €15 goes via royalmail/parcelforce first and misses customs, is it then up to PM to randomly select packages and assess for vat or check every one?
5500 is offline  
03-12-2020, 01:31   #2114
Gadgetman496
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5500 View Post
I haven't used it in a long time, converted to DPD as delivery suited better and never had an issue. I've a packaged showing checked into dublin since Monday but no sign of it coming to the locker yet, I know its a busy time ect but they also have increased their price for the service aswell.

As an aside both the forwarders were used often for packages from China to the UK as it tended to be quicker than China to Ireland direct. Moving forward with customs how is it likely to work, eg package valued at €15 goes via royalmail/parcelforce first and misses customs, is it then up to PM to randomly select packages and assess for vat or check every one?
Parcel Motel do not deal with any parcel which has outstanding charges as far as I know. If anything is owed on the parcel they refuse to accept it.
Gadgetman496 is offline  
03-12-2020, 08:50   #2115
whiterebel
Moderator
 
whiterebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetman496 View Post
Parcel Motel do not deal with any parcel which has outstanding charges as far as I know. If anything is owed on the parcel they refuse to accept it.
They won’t accept with outstanding charges, but Parcel Motel will accept packages from outside the EU, Parcel Wizard didn’t, to at least it was in their T&Cs.
whiterebel is online now  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet