02-12-2020, 13:02   #1
seamie78

AIB internet banking issues

Following a recent app update to improve security it appears internet banking is no longer accessable. the app goes round in circles and to use online requires two factor authentication . It appears on the playstore to be a common problem but I have yet to come across any solutions

Just wondering has anyone had similar experiences
Advertisement
02-12-2020, 19:20   #2
lordsheepface

Are you saying that you try to open the AIB website on our computer browser but you aren't getting the notification popup on your phone?

If that's the case I have it do. I find making sure my phone (Android) screen is unlocked and clicking on the AIB popup when it comes up gets me to the right screen to verify my login.

Absolute pain in the hole and still I miss the popup and have to retry 1 or 2 out of every 10 trys.
02-12-2020, 19:45   #3
seamie78

No, the app on the phone wont work at all, just keeps saying security updates, or technical problems try again. This means both the app and on pc are not working, I will have to contact aib in the morning. Thanks
Thanks from:
02-12-2020, 21:58   #4
beauf

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the mobile. You have to set it up again but it seems to sort out some problems.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion