Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone been to Orlando in recent weeks / months?

Options
  • 07-11-2020 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭

Considering a christmas trip to Orlando. It seems I can book and fly no problem, as long as I isolate on return.

Has anyone been in the recent months, are things open, are parks fun, etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

You may be better of looking at the Orlando forum on TripAdvisor and or The Dibb, for recent trip reports, last time I checked I thought that Disney were only allowing 25% capacity, a lot of their employees have been furloughed, I'd say it's not the happy place it was at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Have they lifted the entry ban?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Are irish allowed travel to the US for non essential reasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Have they lifted the entry ban?

No. If the OP does not have US citizenship or a green card or other visa they can book flights but won't be permitted to enter the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Christmas 2021 possibly, no chance this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Caranica wrote: »
    No. If the OP does not have US citizenship or a green card or other visa they can book flights but won't be permitted to enter the US.

Didnt think so. Maybe the OP does.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭SweetSand

You can book tickets no problem but unless you have green card/citizenship or some other exclusions - you won’t get on the plane. You need to be out of Europe for 2 weeks to get to US now until December 31st unless something changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Avoation1091

SweetSand wrote: »
    You can book tickets no problem but unless you have green card/citizenship or some other exclusions - you won’t get on the plane. You need to be out of Europe for 2 weeks to get to US now until December 31st unless something changes.

Is the EU-US Travel ban until 31/12?

Advertisement