Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which HR Diploma/Certificate Course to Choose

Options
  • 30-09-2020 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I recently changed my career direction and now I'm early on in my HR career (2 years of experience). I was given an amazing opportunity and was recently promoted to a HR Generalist at a global company. I look after Irish operations as well as distributed teams in over 30 countries. During the last several years I've gained a lot of practical HR experience but I feel I would like to deepen my knowledge as I have no formal education in HR or employment law.

I would like to complete an HR diploma/certificate to boost my knowledge and get ready for a leadership role in the future. The CIPD accredited courses I researched seemed all very UK centric, which concerns me as I would prefer it to be Ireland focused with international aspects as a bonus.

Here is what I'm looking for:
    - Online/remote course for an Irish HR professional
    - CIPD accredited
    - No longer than 1.5 years to complete

Any advice what is the best accredited diploma/certificate course an Irish HR professional can take?

Advertisement