Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

5 euro off at Schuh on orders over 25 euro

• 17-01-2020 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi. I traded in some old shoes and got three 5 euro off vouchers for orders over 25 euro. Just pm if you want the voucher code.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

One down, two left.

Only one left

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I don't want the code but how does the trade work?

I just brought in my old shoes and got a five euro voucher for each one. My shows were in good condition, so not sure if there are in bad condition that they will take them or not. But it was pretty easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Yeah just looked it up, was coming back on to say that :)

Pretty good deal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Joziburg

Any code left? Thanks

Hey one left it's 1AC87831A-395F-4CC7

Advertisement