Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most Snow in Dublin/Wicklow Mountains?

Options
  • 19-01-2014 1:26pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A foreign friend of mine has never seen snow so we took a drive up to Sally Gap yesterday and saw some but unfortunately it was quite late and dark. Still she was pretty excited. There was only a little though, I'm wondering would anyone know where is most likely to have a lot of snow, a good few inches hopefully?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭whitebriar

Zascar wrote: »
    A foreign friend of mine has never seen snow so we took a drive up to Sally Gap yesterday and saw some but unfortunately it was quite late and dark. Still she was pretty excited. There was only a little though, I'm wondering would anyone know where is most likely to have a lot of snow, a good few inches hopefully?
    Thanks
    call the glenmalure hotel and ask if they know anyone who will take you for a walk up to the top of lugnaquilla in co Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Mount Leinster in Carlow today had some decent enough snow at the peak, easy enough to get to it as well, some photos I took http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=88549173#post88549173

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Good snow on Lugnaquilla alright or there was on sunday when I took these anyway:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057127862

Advertisement