Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Graze are finally in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Did anyone receive theirs yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Is anybody finding it difficult to register an account?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Rackstar wrote: »

Mine shipped on the 1st and hasn’t arrived yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

So this is just readily available snacks given an extra layer or two of packaging?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Rackstar wrote: »

Mine arrived this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

No you've just noticed the obvious - that clever marketing and swanky branding can make people overlook that they are paying for overpriced "healthy" bird feed in a cute box.

Fair play to them making a business out of it - margins must be huge.

100% agree. Mine arrived today, overpriced and same as anything you get in a store for 1/10th of the price. Marketing gimmick at its finest. At least I only gave them 2 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Matt Graze

Hi,

I'm pleased some of you are starting to get your boxes. We had issues with the postal provider meaning 1-2 day delay.

As for the price we feel just over 1 Euro for a snack is comparable to most of our competitors so would urge you to give us a try using the sample box and cancel if you don't like it.

Please keep on posting feedback.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

Got my box today. I think the snacks in it are lovely and very convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

Matt Graze wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm pleased some of you are starting to get your boxes. We had issues with the postal provider meaning 1-2 day delay.

As for the price we feel just over 1 Euro for a snack is comparable to most of our competitors so would urge you to give us a try using the sample box and cancel if you don't like it.

Matt

Just wondering if I keep the subscription for the snacks, is it always just random snacks that are sent in each box or can I choose ones that I like?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

Got my first box today. Just about fitted through the letterbox. No tracking though, which would be a concern for larger boxes - or maybe larger boxes come with tracking? Would be really handy to track and be sure someone's around for delivery. Waiting 2-4 days for a re-delivery is a no-go with An Post.

Box contents were nice. Surprisingly filling and a few selections I couldn't find locally - quite rural these days.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Matt Graze wrote: »
    Hi,

Matt

Matt Graze, please do not post in this thread again until you have verified your account with us - please read the Private Message I sent to you recently. Thank you.

Mine arrived yesterday. I had the protein flapjack this morning. Way nicer than Aldis version which I’ve tried and definitely nicer than mixing up some dried fruit and nut mixes out of Lidl IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

It would want to be for the price of the non trial stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I've still not got mine even though I got a shipment notice 9 days ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

same here. 10 days waiting. No tracking info as well.
    Cancelled next subscription

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

@Matt_Graze

What's the story with your packaging? How much plastic is involved?

nutsinbulk.ie - this is my current home for snacks. 50e and we are set for a long time, plus you can call in and bring your own containers with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

anyone having issues logging in to cancel subscription? I received my trial after registering on March 1st. When I attempt to login I get a message saying my password is wrong - then when I try to reset password it tells me my email isn't registered!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

donnacha wrote: »
    anyone having issues logging in to cancel subscription? I received my trial after registering on March 1st. When I attempt to login I get a message saying my password is wrong - then when I try to reset password it tells me my email isn't registered!

I have an identical issue

I just tried logging into my account and had no issues.

I can log in with no issues, but it's saying my order was fulfilled even though I've received nothing.

graze.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

deadl0ck wrote: »
    I can log in with no issues, but it's saying my order was fulfilled even though I've received nothing.

graze.png

Same, ordered 3rd march, says fulfilled but I didn't receive anything. Not a great beginning for a move into Ireland

Mine just arrived.
    The stuff looks nice, but even smaller than I expected....
    Think I'll be canceling the sub

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

lordgoat wrote: »
    @Matt_Graze

What's the story with your packaging? How much plastic is involved?

nutsinbulk.ie - this is my current home for snacks. 50e and we are set for a long time, plus you can call in and bring your own containers with you.

No plastic, Matt fly's Ryanair over with the nuts etc in his pockets and then delivers them to customers. He's too mean to pay for a bag so he's over and back the whole time (that's why deliveries are taking so long). If you're lucky you might get some loose change thrown in when he's emptying the nuts through your letterbox.

You should start a bargain alert thread about nutsinbulk.ie , plus a thread in Sustainability & Environmental as they let you bring your own container.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

hurikane wrote: »
    when he's emptying the nuts through your letterbox.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭adam240610

Arrived today, this was the box. Ate the flapjack and BBQ peas, both were very nice to be fair, thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

lordgoat wrote: »
    @Matt_Graze What's the story with your packaging? How much plastic is involved?
    I doubt we'll hear from Matt again due to forum rules for vendors. From my experience here the fees and too much, especially for a small business, to get a vendor account.

Matt, give a thumbs up if you're okay. They can't take that away from you and you can always send him a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

The flapjack was nice but cancelled subscription as doesn't justify the price

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

The boom really is back if people are wasting their money on this type of stuff.

Think about it, these guys have the same costs to buy the product and then they have to pay someone, package it and pay postage and add a profit margin.

If people waste their money on this what else are they wasting money on? You can buy chocolate raisins for 1.30 in Tesco...you'd probably get 6 graze portions out of that.

You're basically paying someone to put stuff in a box and send it to you, more needless waste!

What's next? You get crisps delivered in a little box each month?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

OmegaGene wrote: »
    They are 79cent in aldi :D

Even better!

Like ffs...people losing their head about single use plastics and waste etc. and then they sign up to this racket?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Was in Asda in Enniskillen recently and there are loads of this stuff at the end of the aisles on special offer,if your not to far away, I didn't see anything appealing so bought nothing.

Advertisement