Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CCTV Control Unit

• 07-05-2019 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Getting a series of cameras installed around the house. The majority of these will be wired back into the central control unit but for a number of reasons, two of them will have to go directly into a network switch. The types of cameras required have been sourced but I need to get the unit they all connect to.

Any recommendations? Looking for something that will have 8 channels and that I can use an app on the phone to control as well as view the two cameras that will be routing through the switch.

I don't intend to go solo on this and source without speaking to a reputable outlet but I would appreciate any insight so I'm able to understand the options being put to me when shopping around.

Advertisement