Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Money in the Bank 2019 - SPOILERS

• 27-04-2019 7:09am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Money in the Bank takes place on May 19th.

Starting this thread because it’s the next PPV, but also because local advertising has leaked this year’s ladder match contestants.

Spoiler tag in effect though.

Looks like our first match is...

Drew McIntyre vs Cesaro vs Richochet vs Alister Black vs Lars Sullivan vs Andrede vs Rey Mysterio.

That’s a fun collection for the ladder match.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,279 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'd like to see Cesaro win and get a push I think him and Seth could have barn stormers for the belt.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Women's has leaked too.

Carmella vs Naomi vs Bayley vs Sonya vs Tamina vs Nattie vs Sasha vs Ember.

I'd imagine Drew is favorite for the men's. With the exception of Rey and Lars, i'd love any of the others though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I saw enough of Cesaro/Seth to last a lifetime in that endless Bar vs Shield feud. Andrade to win.

So the Sasha drama is over by the looks of it? Also, Alexa is announcing the participants on Raw but she's not putting herself in?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »
    I saw enough of Cesaro/Seth to last a lifetime in that endless Bar vs Shield feud

They could do a totally different match on PPV though than they would with the tv restrictions in Raw, same with Drew and Rollins

I think they’re blowing their load with Seth’s first defense being against AJ, that should have been his first proper ‘test’ at Summerslam imo

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

interesting men's line up. i think sullivan will win it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    I saw enough of Cesaro/Seth to last a lifetime in that endless Bar vs Shield feud. Andrade to win.

So the Sasha drama is over by the looks of it? Also, Alexa is announcing the participants on Raw but she's not putting herself in?

Alexa seems semi-retired at this point. So I’d say the thoughts of putting her in a ladder match was not one they had much hopes for.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,759 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Oh Why did they move this too May and have it on the same night as the Game of Thrones series finale

Like the look of the those MITB matches and anyone of the men's one would be interesting holders

Well that spoiler was bollocks and the actual mens MITB match is

Braun, Corbin, Ricochet, Drew, Finn, Ali, Andrade and Randy Orton

Decent on paper with great potential

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

It really bothers me when the IC/US champ is in the MITB match, makes the title seem completely worthless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Glad Lars isn't in it, two big men in Braun and Corbin is enough.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Glad Lars isn't in it, two big men in Braun and Corbin is enough.

And Mc Intyre. I think it's a bit early for Ricochet to feature. Would much rather a Sami Zayn type in there otherwise what is the point of his current shtick?

Necro wrote: »
    And Mc Intyre. I think it's a bit early for Ricochet to feature. Would much rather a Sami Zayn type in there otherwise what is the point of his current shtick?

Forgot Drew, I guess I'd consider him a bit more athletic than the other two. I think Ali wins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Necro wrote:

Ricochet is probably only in it to take an RKO from Orton; which is also the only reason Randy is in the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i think its andrade or finn for the win for this

• Registered Users Posts: 28,791 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

ERG89 wrote: »
    Ricochet is probably only in it to take an RKO from Orton; which is also the only reason Randy is in the match.

An RKO mid flippy move, I would guess.

Whatever happened people earning their spot in the match?

For the women, I would happily swap Sonya for Dana or Natalya. Or since would need to be Raw, put Ruby in there.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    An RKO mid flippy move, I would guess.

Whatever happened people earning their spot in the match?

For the women, I would happily swap Sonya for Dana or Natalya. Or since would need to be Raw, put Ruby in there.

True that, would it be that difficult to have a few qualification matches? Makes things more interesting, freshens things up a bit on the weekly shows, keep the entrants looking strong rather than booking tag matches where people have to lose etc.

Is the Raw women's division even big enough for qualification matches after taking Lacey and Becky out of the equation?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,964 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is 2 belts Becky headlining as she has 2 matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,791 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think either this time or another PPV if she makes it, a McMahon will announce both her matches are one after the other, then maybe have the person she beats first attacks her and leaves her vulnerable for her next opponent.
    Or just have the attack happen and have her other match later with a question over if she'll make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I wouldnt be surprised if shes Becky 1 belt after sunday, i read a good while back that they liked Evans and lately it seems, shes been pushed accordingly, plus i think Raw or Smackdown needs their own champion so it makes sense if she loses 1 of them

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I wouldnt be surprised if shes Becky 1 belt after sunday, i read a good while back that they liked Evans and lately it seems, shes been pushed accordingly, plus i think Raw or Smackdown needs their own champion so it makes sense if she loses 1 of them

I'd prefer if she was to lose that it was Charlotte taking the Smackdown belt, those two need to be kept away from each other for as long as possible after Sunday imo before it goes stale between them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I'd prefer if she was to lose that it was Charlotte taking the Smackdown belt, those two need to be kept away from each other for as long as possible after Sunday imo before it goes stale between them.

Id rather she beats charlotte and then gets cashed in on for SD title as that will help keep her strong.

Id rather she beats charlotte and then gets cashed in on for SD title as that will help keep her strong.

That is definitely a preferred option. What the heck has happened Asuka btw? Surely she was 10 times the choice for the match ahead of Carmella... Natalya... Dana...

Basically everyone.

That is definitely a preferred option. What the heck has happened Asuka btw? Surely she was 10 times the choice for the match ahead of Carmella... Natalya... Dana...

Basically everyone.

At least if Asuka was in MITB she could have won and then set up a heel turn when she cashes in (similar to her heel run in NXT).

I think Shayna could interfere in the Lacey match. If Sasha is gone, then Becky is needed for some female star power on Raw so I reckon Charlotte wins the Smackdown belt. They have no-one besides Alexa in terms of crowd interest for women on Raw..

If she is losing a belt, they gave her a cool poster to remember it though...

5pzakigaewv21.jpg

Also is it wrong I want an Xavier turn and Kofi to drop the belt already? Giving Owens a run with the belt on Smackdown might be a damn good idea imo.

I feel they should have kept Lacey off tv until after WM , Let her do her walk up and down the ramp shtick (like she has done for the last few months). That allows Becky to have a few PPV title defences etc before dropping it to her.
    If Charlotte wins i cant see her dropping it for months i think we need a break from her as champ :pac::pac::pac:

Yea Shayna could be a good shout once she leaves the other 2 horsewomen back in NXT for another good while till they are less green.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,964 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Becky keeps both belts

Andrade for the win I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,437 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I hope that Becky keeps both titles but if she has to lose one than lose it to Charlotte. Lacey Evans shouldn’t be within an arses roar of a title match so hopefully she doesn’t win.

Advertisement