Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best place to bring garden waste from a large cleanup?

• 16-03-2019 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi, I live in south Dublin and looking for the most cost effective way to get rid of garden waste after a large cleanup? I want to clip the entire garden and cut it all down properly as this hasn't been done in nearly a year (relatively large property). I've looked up collection companies but I can't help wondering if there aren't free places where you can bring your garden waste and dump it for composting?

I grew up in the country with land around our house and we'd just dump it at the end of a different field every year and obviously with the space we had we never had to worry about it. I get that this isn't a luxury which can be afforded in Dublin but I can't imagine it should cost over €100 either (or maybe I haven't found affordable rates yet).

Any ideas or suggestions? The waste is mainly tree/shrub/ivy clippings.

Comments

Advertisement