Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FPL Prize leagues 2018/19

124»

Comments

FHFC wrote: »
    Woohoo. Thanks lads.

The winner of our monthly prize in the Finn Harps league was none other than Ben Dinnery!!

What did he win ?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

klopparama wrote: »
    What did he win ?

Think it's €30 (not that I ever won one!)

FHFC wrote: »
    Woohoo. Thanks lads.

The winner of our monthly prize in the Finn Harps league was none other than Ben Dinnery!!

Nice touch re-investing the dosh in Harps draw:cool:

Bohs league Xmas/New Year prizes (best GW score less any minus transfer points wins)....

GW18 €20 Circle K Fuel Card

GW19 Golf for 4 at Druids Heath,Co. Wicklow

GW20 €25 One4all Gift Card

GW21 Lunch for 2 in the Cowtown Cafe in D7

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Harps Christmas kitty confirmed as:
    Finn Harps adult season ticket.
    Sunday lunch for two at Lemon Tree restaurant, Letterkenny
    Finn Harps hat and scarf.
    Free entry to Finn Harps league in 2019/20

Winner will be the top cumulative scorer across GWs 18-21.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

Running a free to enter cash prize league open to anyone.
    Details here https://wp.me/p9JvlT-52 .

If you were the winner of the first half of the season in the FirstExplorer.org league drop me a pm with your PayPal or revolut details and I'll organise your payment.

If you want to enter part 2 here is the link. Same deal as last time 50 euro prize winner takes all. Scoring starts in gameweek 20.

Code: 202982-43159
    Auto join. Link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=202982-43159

There's an extra prize in the Bohs FPL this coming GW...a free entry to...

http://lms.bohemians.ie

There's an extra prize in the Bohs FPL this coming GW...a free entry to...

http://lms.bohemians.ie

Well done to Kevin Sheridan,the runaway winner with 74 points.

As we near crunch time,just a reminder for those in contention in the Bohs league of the prizes up for grabs...

1st €500
    2nd €250
    3rd €125
    4th Fourball @ St Margaret's Golf & Country Club
    5th Bohemian FC Season Ticket
    6th €75
    7th to 10th €50

May monthly prize is a €25 Glasnevin Glass (stained glass produce) voucher and we'll have an extra little prize for the final GW.Good luck to all.

And the Bohs league winners are...

1st €500 Andy O Dowd
    2nd €250 Keith Dempsey
    3rd €125 Adrian Roche
    4th Fourball @ St Margaret's Golf & Country Club Eamonn Byrne
    5th Bohemian FC Season Ticket Bohs FPL
    6th €75 Jack Wain
    7th to 10th €50 Brian Cahill,John Trigg,Dave Nea and Brian Eustace.

Sean Ryan who finished 11th just missed out...we'll give him a free €20 entry for next season's comp (in which the 'good cause' will be the Sean Cox Rehabilitation Trust).

David O Byrne scooped the May monthly with 160 points and wins a €25 Glasnevin Glass voucher.To cap off a great month David also won the GW38 prize with a score of 94 points (with no hits).David can also look forward to lunch for 2 in Stoneybatter's Cowtown Cafe.That brings the total no. of prizes to over 30 this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭King Cantona

If you were the winner of the first half of the season in the FirstExplorer.org league drop me a pm with your PayPal or revolut details and I'll organise your payment.

If you want to enter part 2 here is the link. Same deal as last time 50 euro prize winner takes all. Scoring starts in gameweek 20.

Code: 202982-43159
    Auto join. Link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=202982-43159

I've won this league - how do I claim the prize? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Considering running a league next year for my local club. It would probably be €15 or €20 a head, probably with a 50/50 split between prizes and funding for the club.

Hopefully we could get some local businesses to chip in with monthly prizes. It’s early days yet, and may not even get off the ground and some of the lads might just prefer to keep it to local community than put it out to some of the sharks on here ; )

Just wondering if there would be much or any interest on here for joining up or if any of you who run leagues have any advice for running a league that would really be appreciated.

I’ll post again closer to the start of the season, but for now if any of you might interested or have advice that would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'd be interested if none of the boards sharks joined. :pac:

Considering running a league next year for my local club. It would probably be €15 or €20 a head, probably with a 50/50 split between prizes and funding for the club.

Hopefully we could get some local businesses to chip in with monthly prizes. It’s early days yet, and may not even get off the ground and some of the lads might just prefer to keep it to local community than put it out to some of the sharks on here ; )

Just wondering if there would be much or any interest on here for joining up or if any of you who run leagues have any advice for running a league that would really be appreciated.

I’ll post again closer to the start of the season, but for now if any of you might interested or have advice that would be great!

Will send you a pm in a few days (when dust settles on distributing prizes for Bohs league).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rooneytune88

Hey guys, I've set up a fantasy league to try raise money for our local club, was a bit of a last minute idea but let's see how it goes .
    Could be a long shot but if anyone interested the support would be greatly appreciated. A small club and community trying to fund a build of club sport hall and complex.
    It's €10 entry and will have cash prizes of course, hopefully for a few top positions and the more who join the bigger the prize.

If interested can message me and I'll pass on details.
    Have PayPal for most likely payment option.

Send me a private message for more info( can't attach links or that, I'm a newbie)

Or
    Message me on... .facebook.com/krooney1812

Advertisement