Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE COMPLAINT

• 23-10-2016 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

HI HELPDESK

I AM TRYING TO MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT YOUR IT SERVICES BUT THE ONLINE FORM ARE NOT WORK. MY LENOVO APPLE MACBOOK PRO WILL NOT START UP. IT JUSTVSTAYS ON THE WINDOWS LOGO AFTER I ENTER MY PASSWORD AND YOUR 2ND LINE SUPPORT HAVE BEEN MOST UNHELPFUL! ALSO I TRIED PRINTING A .GIF FILE BUT IT WOULD NOT MOVE. PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR SERVICE CONTROLLER.

SINCERELY FRANK!!!!

P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Have you tried turning it off and walking away?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

IT DOESNT HAVE AN OFF SWITCH AND MY LEGS ARE TOO TINY TO WALK ON.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Harvey Normal

Sing us a song frank.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The support handbook recommends fussy you try this with a different set of legs, to see if you experience the same issues.

Sing us a song frank.

WHEN I WAS SEVENTEEEEEEN I HAD SOME TECH SUPPORT PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    The support handbook recommends fussy you try this with a different set of legs, to see if you experience the same issues.

I WILL SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYTHING YOU OWN

Oh look. New people. My FAVOURITE!

^^^^AHAHAHA THIS CHICK AMIRITE STARLORD

HEEEEEEEEERRREEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS JOHNNY!!!!

AMIRITE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

She's a babe alright

• Advertisement

Shannon757 wrote: »
    She's a babe alright

Alas I am a minger with none of my own teeth and legs so hairy they can be plaited.

She's a babe alright

SHE'S ALRIGHT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭WhoWhatWhere

Alas I am a minger with none of my own teeth and legs so hairy they can be plaited.

Rustic. Nice.

Sure you can borrow my teeth and the hair the hair will keep us warm in the winter

Ah I'm very hard on myself. I ain't so bad.

NOBODY IS HELPING ME THIS IS THE WORST IT SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED MY LENOVO MACBOOK PRO IS STILL NOT TURNING ON

Our policy is not to engage with customers who shout. Would you like to speak to a supervisor?

YES PLEASE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

YES PLEASE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Good evening Sir. I believe you have a problem with our top seller? The Lenovo MacBook Pro 5000 is a premium product which is designed for a premium person. Perhaps the problem lies with you being a below standard person?

Good evening Sir. I believe you have a problem with our top seller? The Lenovo MacBook Pro 5000 is a premium product which is designed for a premium person. Perhaps the problem lies with you being a below standard person?

Shots fired

• Advertisement

SIR I DO NOT TOLERATE TOP KEK BURNS LIKE THIS PLEASE FORWARD ME TO YOUR MANAGER

SIR I DO NOT TOLERATE TOP KEK BURNS LIKE THIS PLEASE FORWARD ME TO YOUR MANAGER

SPEAKING

SPEAKING

HELOO MA'AM I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY LENOVO APPLE MACBOOK 10 IT WILL NOT OPEN AND I HAVE PRESS ON BUTTON 12WELVE TIMES

WHAT DO

HELOO MA'AM I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY LENOVO APPLE MACBOOK 10 IT WILL NOT OPEN AND I HAVE PRESS ON BUTTON 12WELVE TIMES

WHAT DO

Sir, as stated previously you are attempting to operate a premium product for premium people. Have you considered one of our less superior models? We have the Early Learning Centre 100 which comes in an array of colours and large buttons for your comfort. Also it is permanently set to higher case letters which I don't doubt will please you.

Sir, as stated previously you are attempting to operate a premium product for premium people. Have you considered one of our less superior models? We have the Early Learning Centre 100 which comes in an array of colours and large buttons for your comfort. Also it is permanently set to higher case letters which I don't doubt will please you.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLEASE PUT YOUR CEO ON THE PHONE I AM SICK OF THIS

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLEASE PUT YOUR CEO ON THE PHONE I AM SICK OF THIS

Mr Sinatra it has come to my attention that you have been harrassing my supervisor. Is this true?

DAMN IT FRANK THIS IS GONE TOO FAR

Mr Sinatra it has come to my attention that you have been harrassing my supervisor. Is this true?

I can confirm I have been harassed

I FIGURED IT OUT IT I WAS TRYING TO OPEN PHOTOSHOP ON THE MICROWAVE AND IT WASN'T PLUGGED IN THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

• Advertisement

I FIGURED IT OUT IT I WAS TRYING TO OPEN PHOTOSHOP ON THE MICROWAVE AND IT WASN'T PLUGGED IN THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

We are delighted you have found a solution to your dilemma. Is there anything else we can do for you?

Advertisement