Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do my neighbours care if I smoke the Ganja?

• 18-04-2020 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

I was chatting to my neighbour outside my house just now while smokin a big doobiē. Do they care or will they call the Garda on me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,821 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

My son smokes out the back garden. All of our neighbours can smell it. Wouldn't like him to rub it in their faces though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Nobody cares

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

related question, am i the only one who enjoys the smell of cannabis? I remember coming to Ireland 10yrs ago as an 11yr old and loving the smell of whatever people were smoking (unbeknownst to me it was tobacco and cannabis)

I think the love for the smell is in the genes cause most people find it revolting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Urethral Buttercup

They'll be demanding the armed response units now due to COVID.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Ancient aliens something something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Don't be mean, offer them a toke.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,572 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I doubt the Garda would care if someone was smoking a joint somewhere tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭nails1

Don't be mean, offer them a toke.

I asked her if she wanted a blowie. She said no but she’ll give me a blowie. I don’t understand what she meant as she wasn’t smokin anything just smoking hot. Her husband is also 4ft tall bald fat and hasn’t rode her in years. So maybe she was flirtin with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

roflbot.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭bassy

go to bed softcock

• Advertisement

related question, am i the only one who enjoys the smell of cannabis? I remember coming to Ireland 10yrs ago as an 11yr old and loving the smell of whatever people were smoking (unbeknownst to me it was tobacco and cannabis)

I think the love for the smell is in the genes cause most people find it revolting

It’s one of the most beautiful smells along with good pus*y and Nescafé Gold Blend coffee beans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

nails1 wrote: »
    I asked her if she wanted a blowie. She said no but she’ll give me a blowie. I don’t understand what she meant as she wasn’t smokin anything just smoking hot. Her husband is also 4ft tall bald fat and hasn’t rode her in years. So maybe she was flirtin with me?[/quote
    Legendary response.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,721 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I asked her if she wanted a blowie. She said no but she’ll give me a blowie. I don’t understand what she meant as she wasn’t smokin anything just smoking hot. Her husband is also 4ft tall bald fat and hasn’t rode her in years. So maybe she was flirtin with me?

Did you answer "ok"?

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Is it Rhea Pearlman?

RobertKK wrote: »
    Did you answer "ok"?

Of course

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

I love it aswel. Very similar smell to Corona beer too I find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

You must be really stoned to imagine that fantasy. Go to bed dude, but bring some lube with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

It’s one of the most beautiful smells along with good pus*y and Nescafé Gold Blend coffee beans

e78f3a14ac0859c62d30c1f682c667fa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

no...but it would be nice if you made sure the place didn't stink ..

same etiquette as smoking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

The younglad next door is hacking out at least a 50 bag a day, the smell in my jax would get me arrested and it's glorious, but as a person who can't touch anything ever again, I say down with this sort of thing

21/25

• Advertisement

Blondie919 wrote: »
    You must be really stoned to imagine that fantasy. Go to bed dude, but bring some lube with you.

I’m a Stoner hun ok I only woke up few hours ago not going bed now. 1pm my bedtime

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Some of that lil sticky icky icky

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I was chatting to my neighbour outside my house just now while smokin a big doobiē. Do they care or will they call the Garda on me?
    It would have been a perfect time to ask when you were chatting.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

Nearly bedtime for the little dude!

Curl up on the beanbag in mammy's attic, sweet dreams and try not to pull the end off your belly dreaming about the natty neighbour and his wifey....

Advertisement