Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Darts Leagues

• 24-08-2018 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey,
    I know it's coming up to the new season so I was wondering what the story is in Dublin City regarding darts leagues. Recently moved to Kilmainham and looking to play for a team maybe that has a third or fourth team as I'm not great.
    Anyone know of any leagues or pubs that might be looking for players?

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

North City Darts League wednesday section is probably your best option - although there are not so many city centre based teams these days. Patriots are in Kilmainham but they're reigning senior league champions and are unlikely to sign an inexperienced player.

Heading further south there is the South County league. Not sure where all those teams are based (I think they're mostly around Tallaght area) but may be too much of a journey....

This time of year there's always a lot of changes going on - teams breaking up or moving to different pubs, new teams being formed, etc. I'd suggest maybe popping into Delahuntys (Dorset St) next wednesday night or Hill 16 (Gardiner St) on friday night. They have summer comps going on so there'll be players from a good few different teams there and you're bound to get hooked up somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tomo77

Hello bud, the dublin south darts league new season kicks off next week, we have teams in crumlin, ballyfermot, tallaght and other places...if your still looking for a team let me know I may be able to get you hooked up with a team

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tommyhans

A year later and I'm only checking this now!! I probably should have contacted you lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭gonko

I find darts in Ireland is not promoted a great deal. Even asking questions on some of the FB pages and they go unanswered.
    Such a shame.
    I'm in the clondalkin/ballyfermot area and would be really interested in joining a team etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MarkLotek

Hi! Does the game take place every year? Will there be a darts competition that year? 

• Advertisement
Advertisement