Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good Sites and Deals for buying Darts & accessories

• 23-01-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Feel free to add any site you've found useful for getting darts and darting accessories. Would be useful if you included a small description as to what exactly they offer - ie just darts, shirts, boards, accessories, will they ship to Ireland etc.

[HTML]http://stores.ebay.ie/Darts4Sale[/HTML] - Great value and selection, darts flights, all major makes & top players brands.
    [HTML]
    http://www.9dartshop.com[/HTML]
    Great selection of darts & accessories, also does card, pub games & snooker/pool stuff.
    [HTML]www.dartscorner.co.uk[/HTML]
    Top quality site, does all the usual including clothing, scoreboards, books and memorabilia - UK's number one darts site according to them
    [HTML]www.stantondarts.co.uk[/HTML]
    Pretty good selection of the major darts brands and accessories.

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Folks you can also try this site;
    http://www.doubletopdartshop.com/site/index.php

And these sites;
    http://www.bw-darts.com/

http://www.bullseyedarts.co.uk/

That's all for the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

I really rate Dartscorner............excellent service they run.

Also have purchased from this guy on ebay before Dewsbury Darts..........good service and quick delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bulldog0906

www.A180darts.co.uk
    thats where i do alot of buisness quick delivery and great service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Fair play to darts corner, I ordered about 5 sets and some accessories for the team last Thursday afternoon and they all arrived today even with the bad weather in England and here. Can't wait to get home and try out my new John Part Latinums.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

I recently bought a load of stuff from 9dartshop in england..great value and delivered in no time at all...spent in the region of €50 on flights and bits..would have cost well over 80 had i purchased here.
    i highly recommend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Red dragon darts is good- there bargain darts are really good value

www.reddragondarts.com

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭whaaames

Elverys in dundrum have a decent selection of unicorn darts accessories, not amazing but decent, and they're selling the licenced unicorn darts shirts for €17.99, and a few other bits aswell...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭death1234567

I can vouch for http://www.doubletopdartshop.com/site/index.php. Good selection and fast delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aboji

Mike Jener at Eliet Darts (Notts) runs a good show. I purchased recently and had very courteous service and prompt delivery to the US.

http://elitedarts.doyourownsite.com/

Tell Mike that Joe sent you !!

Highly recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

www.puredarts.co.uk cheaper than most and really quick delivery. Ordered on Thursday night and received my order on Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

I ordered 20 sets of Dimplex flights and 10 sets of small nylon shafts (flight retainig rings included) from from 9dartshop last week. Recieved them a couple of days later.

Total including postage €19.

Great Value. :):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jimbo272

9dartshop excellent !! quick shipping used to get a free set of flights with each order dont any more! much cheaper than going in sports shop

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Rob113

ive used www.artofdarts.com a couple of times now and service has been excellent. They are on Ebay too but its cheaper to buy directly from the website. Dimplex flights 35p. cant go wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Flyers were handed out at a recent dart tournament for a new operationg supposed to start selling from 20th August. Its www.501.ie. This might rattle one or 2 more established sellers on the Irish circuit if its competitive.

Flyers were handed out at a recent dart tournament for a new operationg supposed to start selling from 20th August. Its www.501.ie. This might rattle one or 2 more established sellers on the Irish circuit if its competitive.
    Maybe its time I changed to stronger glasses, that should be www.501darts.ie. Its online now. Not too bad, some different darts to the norm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

Maybe its time I changed to stronger glasses, that should be www.501darts.ie. Its online now. Not too bad, some different darts to the norm.

the best around is www.a180darts.co.uk have 2 say lads but if been buying of them for about 2 years now, they have by far the best selection in darts and acc. etc.. plus when i have exhibition up and cuming, they send me over alot of darts gear & acces.. for spot prizes, just there monday they send 3 sets of phil taylors new darts. were wud u get that?????

the best around is www.a180darts.co.uk have 2 say lads but if been buying of them for about 2 years now, they have by far the best selection in darts and acc. etc.. plus when i have exhibition up and cuming, they send me over alot of darts gear & acces.. for spot prizes, just there monday they send 3 sets of phil taylors new darts. were wud u get that?????
    They sent them to you ?? or gave them to you for nothing ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MACK DE KNIFE

yes they sent them 2 me 4 free as spot prizes on the nite.....

• Advertisement

yes they sent them 2 me 4 free as spot prizes on the nite.....
    Hard to beat that !
    I've had a few bits and off them from time to time myself.
    First found them on eBay. had no problems and always good quick delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

I'm new to the darts game (thank you recession!) but I bought board, dart and surround from www.501darts.ie. Found him through facebook and got 5% off for being a fan!!! I dont know how it compares to the UK site's but I was caught by the "Irish" site!
    I'm just going to listen quietly in the corner until I get to know the sport!! hello everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

New Site coming this week www.prodarts.ie all darts equipment and accessories for sale!

Great prices and deals!

Coming SOON!!

preddy wrote: »
    New Site coming this week www.prodarts.ie all darts equipment and accessories for sale!

Great prices and deals!

Coming SOON!!

Site now LIVE!
    www.prodarts.ie

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,245 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Site now LIVE!
    www.prodarts.ie

No Tridents? Disappointing.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    No Tridents? Disappointing.

All coming in next week, site will constantly be updated as stock arrives.

Nice to see sets of long 38mm points available for 99c smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

Site now LIVE!
    www.prodarts.ie

Just made a decent purchase from 501 darts last night. I looked at your site and it was still down.

will let ye all know how i get on with 501darts.

Any idea how long shipment takes from them iff all items are in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Im sorry but A180, Prodarts, 501darts

If you cant sort by Weight you might as well not bother selling darts

its the single most important aspect and the reason why i almost always end up buying from Red Dragon Darts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

If you type the weight of darts into the search box on the top left hand side it will automatically show all dart in that weight range.
    Most websites are equiped with these so it should make it easier to find what your looking for.
    Ps. Check out our revised prices and special offers.

Advertisement