Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ACCA Online Learning Providers

• 12-06-2019 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I have completed the Applied Knowledge exams and I am now moving onto Applied Skills. My work is now sponsoring me, so I would like to sign up for some online classes/recorded classes.

Does anyone have any recommendations for ACCA online learning providers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JPARP

Hi, I have completed the Applied Knowledge exams and I am now moving onto Applied Skills. My work is now sponsoring me, so I would like to sign up for some online classes/recorded classes.

Hi AbbieMarley,

I have signed up with Accountancy School based on reviews. I am due to commence lectures next week through their distance learning program. I am nervous about starting as it will be my first one! Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,789 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Accountancy School are excellent. I've done four exams with them now, final two F exams and SBL and P6 (Tax). Very good lecturers who respond to emails/queries quite quickly, good materials/books and a very exam focused structure.

*Haven't done the classroom version as I did the online option.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JPARP

Hi Titian,

Great to hear that! I am doing it through online option also. Best of luck with remainder of the course.
    I am starting with F5 so hopefully it will go to plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,789 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

JPARP wrote: »
    Hi Titian,

Great to hear that! I am doing it through online option also. Best of luck with remainder of the course.
    I am starting with F5 so hopefully it will go to plan!

Best advice I can give is make sure you do all the homework questions the lecturer sets for you. If you stay on top of those and implement their feedback into your next answer you'll go a long way to passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AbbieMarley

Thanks everyone.

I decided to go with Accountancy School after speaking to people that went with them in the past.

I started F6 and F7 last week. I know it's early days and I intend on keeping up with live classes and homework.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 AbbieMarley

An update in case this helps anyone else.

I have successfully completed 9 of the 10 exams with accountancy school. I would definitely recommend them, I am commencing my (hopefully) final course ATX with them this week.

Their lecturers are all very good, they are available usually by email and WhatsApp if you have a query on the course. They have 2 Mock exams and home work questions during the courses. The provide feedback and exam technique advice which has been crucial to passing the exams.

Advertisement