Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats next

• 22-05-2020 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭

Having purchased a de Longi bean to cup last Sept - the ESAM 4200.S, Silver
    I've realised i don't drink milky coffees anymore, this is one of the reasons i bought this bad boy, but its just a simple shot or 2 of espresso into a nice cup and add some boiling water that's working for me currently -

I know this is the entry level but I want to go to the next sage on a budget.

Ill prob sell the deLongi here or on adverts and then what should i be looking for.

Will i need to go grinder and a separate unit for coffee extraction or is there something anyone here would recommend that does just this.

I understand the key here is prob a decent grinder - should this be the priority?
    Or is there a unit that offer grinding and extraction alone.
    No need for a milk frother.

Which direction would be best? Anyone help?
    please

hooooooked

Whats my budget, i dont know whats my b2c worth - maybe 150-180 ?
    & 100
    gives me a budget of 250 - 300 roughly

Comments

Advertisement