15-12-2009, 00:36   #1
SRFC90

ONLINE IS MESSED UP!!

2 games I've played today. One was supposed to be a TDM, turned out to be and 18 man FFA on rust, where you got points for killing your own team mates who were showing up as green icons on your map!!

Right there again, I tried playing TDM, and I'm in a game with unlimited ammo. People are firing off unlimited rocket launchers - anything, with no reloads and no ammo running out - it's insane!

Whats going on!???
Advertisement
15-12-2009, 00:43   #2
Gallus

Its a glitch with using ground war and private matches, to make private matches with xp and open to the public matchmaking.
Its got rediculous since the weekend. Seems these lobbies are popping up on every one you try to get into.
15-12-2009, 00:45   #3
James Forde

they've messed up big time with this game IMO
15-12-2009, 00:46   #4
SRFC90

Whats with this unlimited ammo thingy, it's unreal, javelins goin off like machine guns, constant grenades, some lads placing 50 claymores everywhere, everyone going insane with automatic noobtubes!!
15-12-2009, 00:47   #5
SRFC90

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanjf View Post
they've messed up big time with this game IMO
There seems to be so many glitches and people messing with stuff, never seen it like this for any other game!
Advertisement
15-12-2009, 00:48   #6
James Forde

Haven't played today, when did all this start? Back to COD4 for me I think
15-12-2009, 00:51   #7
James Forde

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRFC90 View Post
There seems to be so many glitches and people messing with stuff, never seen it like this for any other game!
Victim of its own popularity..........
15-12-2009, 00:52   #8
refusetolose

i presume the OP is talking about cod mw2?
15-12-2009, 00:54   #9
SRFC90

Quote:
Originally Posted by refusetolose View Post
i presume the OP is talking about cod mw2?
Correct.
Advertisement
15-12-2009, 01:21   #10
refusetolose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRFC90 View Post
Correct.
cool,had it in me hands today about to buy it,but didnt after hearing all bad about it,this just nailed the coffin for me really........
15-12-2009, 09:33   #11
shawpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by refusetolose View Post
cool,had it in me hands today about to buy it,but didnt after hearing all bad about it,this just nailed the coffin for me really........
Your loss imho. It is an excellent game (on the XBox anyway). You'll always have people who won't like something, and when it sells so many copies the chances of hearing someone complain goes up. Bottom line, the single player is good, but short. The Special Ops is very good. And the Multiplayer is great fun, but some people prefer the old version. Still worth buying and playing imo.
15-12-2009, 09:40   #12

hmmm is this happening on xbox ?

i was playing the other day - was a domination game. Came up on rust - map i've never seen before for some reason - but the game went on FOREVER. Were tonnnes of players for such a small map and I mean was about 30 mins in and people's kills were in the hundred's. i eventually dropped out because it didn't seem to be finishing and i was gettign bored of being slaughtered on an overpopulated map i didn't know.

was this a glitch ?
15-12-2009, 09:47   #13
shawpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by opinion guy View Post

i was playing the other day - was a domination game. Came up on rust - map i've never seen before for some reason - but the game went on FOREVER. Were tonnnes of players for such a small map and I mean was about 30 mins in and people's kills were in the hundred's. i eventually dropped out because it didn't seem to be finishing and i was gettign bored of being slaughtered on an overpopulated map i didn't know.

was this a glitch ?
Possibly. But as I mentioned earlier, Domination on Rust would be a mad scramble because it's so small. Very hard to take/keep flags when you can be seen from most of the map.
15-12-2009, 13:28   #14
brian plank

Quote:
Originally Posted by opinion guy View Post

was this a glitch ?
its a glitch. rust never comes up in domination (for me at least) and then the game changes to FFA before it starts.
15-12-2009, 13:42   #15
Gallus

yeah thats the glitch, they can use the privatematch settings to make a public match.
So no time limit and infinite score limit etc. Only way you can stop the match is a nuke.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion