Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Race to the Centre of the Earth

Options
  • 31-03-2021 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10370752/

Started this week. If I remember correctly it was supposed to start last year and was shelved.

4 teams in 4 different locations around the world and all have to race to a centre point. One starts in Siberia and ends at Vladivostok. Another team races across Canada, from Quebec to Vancouver. The third starts in Vietnam and races to Singapore. And the fourth team starts in Argentina, at the southernmost tip of South America, and races westward to the Pacific.

They collect points along the way based on how quick they hit the checkpoint. The team at the end with the most points gets a head start to the million dollars.

I really enjoyed the first episode. A bit different from Amazing Race as their is no elimination and it's not first there wins. Amazing scenery too so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

This was on my radar and I was expecting it to be available on Disney+ as it aired but now that doesn't appear to be the case. :(

Are you watching this via another platform?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Finally got added to Disney+ two weeks ago.

Advertisement