Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Krik: I've tried asking if there's jobs going at the Bistro, the Kabin AND the Rovers
    Emma: Have you tried looking somewhere...other than this one tiny backstreet?
    Kirk: *Windows XP sounds* [AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED]

• Registered Users Posts: 84,835 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Muslims don’t drink alcohol except Yasmeen or is she not following that faith anymore now she is married to Geoff?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Muslims don’t drink alcohol except Yasmeen or is she not following that faith anymore now she is married to Geoff?

Maybe she's a Shi-ite Muslim :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Im pretty sure she was drinking before Geoff came on the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

bobbyss wrote: »
    Aggie's return to nursing storyline. It's going to be massive. Can't wait.

If she says "I'm.a trained nurse" or "Im a fully qualified nurse" one more time I'll scream my head off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

gammygils wrote: »
    Maybe she's a Shi-ite Muslim :pac:

And Geoff is a Shi-ite husband :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Hatshepsut

jos28 wrote: »
    And Geoff is a Shi-ite husband :D:D

If she was a devout Muslim and necking a bottle of vodka a day I'd forgive her and be understanding of her plight - being married to that rattlesnake would make any poor soul turn to the drink.

Oh my god the sooner Geoff is found out the better poor Jasmine I like her character

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

What was Liz at.....she looked like a Jim'll fix it tribute act......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I think their sister is in Emmerdale. They’re decent little actors.

April. Best actor in the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Ann22 wrote: »
    If she says "I'm.a trained nurse" or "Im a fully qualified nurse" one more time I'll scream my head off.

Why Angie should stop at nursing I don’t know. Surely her nursing training gives her a background to become a surgeon!!! Only in Corrie. Would be handy given the shootings and stabbings that go on in the Street.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Why Angie should stop at nursing I don’t know. Surely her nursing training gives her a background to become a surgeon!!! Only in Corrie. Would be handy given the shootings and stabbings that go on in the Street.

hopefully only after Steeeeve gets knifed...what a tool...:rolleyes:

Oh come on Yasmine!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Ann22 wrote: »

You were saying? ☺

You were saying? ☺

She can't type while screaming......:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

She can't type while screaming......:p

Please tell me the Geoff/Yasmeen storyline comes to a head soon. I can’t take much more of the disgusting creep.

Also Gail’s hair takes up five times more space than her face, it’s so ridiculous at this stage.

Shelga wrote: »
    Please tell me the Geoff/Yasmeen storyline comes to a head soon. I can’t take much more of the disgusting creep.

He's just vile

Poor Shona..imagine the first thing she sees when she opens her eyes is Gail......:D

Peter...'pick up the phone and call me'. He lives across the street! Surely she could just knock on the door

• Advertisement

Also, Gary owns the shop. It was on his premises, surely he should have been in the dock?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

God Geoff is a horrible bastard.

Oh he's a cnut!

Also wasn't Fiz questioned by the police about the gun all of 5 days ago, and now she's having a sentence handed down??

Justice in Weatherfield happens approximately 500 times faster than in the real world.

Shelga wrote: »
    Also wasn't Fiz questioned by the police about the gun all of 5 days ago, and now she's having a sentence handed down??

Justice in Weatherfield happens approximately 500 times faster than in the real world.

She was questioned. As was Gareh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

It's called an aglet, for those who were curious as to Sean's epic conundrum re the plastic tips of shoelaces. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

He's just vile

He makes my skin crawl!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 84,835 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jikashi wrote: »
    Krik: I've tried asking if there's jobs going at the Bistro, the Kabin AND the Rovers
    Emma: Have you tried looking somewhere...other than this one tiny backstreet?
    Kirk: *Windows XP sounds* [AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED]

Apparently Tim's wife (not Sally) is going start working in the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

And again we have a relatively intelligent woman being manipulated and all because she wants a man in her life :mad:
    Yasmeen came into the street as a educated woman with a real job, she set up the community thingy, opened and ran a restaurant, looked out for her family. And now she is being controlled by an absolute creep in HER house and hands over her bank cards :eek::eek::eek:
    Seriously, would life as a single woman not be better than that.

And don't even get me started on Eileen/Gail and their history with men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

The scary horrible thing is that people like Geoff do actually exist in real life. Insidious evil bastards that will crawl inside your mind and do their best to convince you that you are not in control. Some of them get away with it for years.

Advertisement