Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Lol i had to skip the first part of it of it the other night- all the screaming!! Then i lol'd when Tony was in distress at the end :pac: What the hell is with Belle (that rhymes!) being in hospital thou?! They could seriously fire that girl and piece the episodes together from old footage of her in hospital!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

i always thought Roman would end up with Leah - who knows though - this is Home and Away - ANYTHING can happen!

I was just thinking about Belle there and she has been with SO many guys since she came to Summer Bay - Ric, Drew, Lucas, Drew again, Aden, Angelo, Aden again.....!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

leahyl wrote: »
    i always thought Roman would end up with Leah - who knows though - this is Home and Away - ANYTHING can happen!

I was just thinking about Belle there and she has been with SO many guys since she came to Summer Bay - Ric, Drew, Lucas, Drew again, Aden, Angelo, Aden again.....!!:D

and i'd imagine she'l be with alot more by the time she leaves!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Emmi

Speaking of Belle does anyone else think that she seems to have lost loads of weight. It's not like she was ever big or anything but the last night in the hospital scene with Rachel, she looked so scrawny :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭LittleKitty

aw belle wrecks my head, she thinks she erin brockavic.
    i miss being a student and spending my mornings(and evenings) watching home and away.
    I feel so out of touch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

ALL the times she's been in hospital and it's never for an STD. Good girl, playing it safe!
    As for Jack:
    is he dead?

Caderyn - answer to your question
    yes
    !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Oh no!!! Poor Jack!! Didn't know that was going to happen!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Oh no!!! Poor Jack!! Didn't know that was going to happen!:(

I knew it was gonna happen but didnt make watching it any better :(

Poor Martha shes been through sooo much!

Poor Martha

Poor Jack

Poor Kane

Poor Annie & Jai

Cant wait to see it tonight!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Yeah, can't wait for 6.30pm to roll around!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Yeah, can't wait for 6.30pm to roll around!

Have the Irish episodes caught up?? Think i'd have to still watch on youtube thou cos i'd blow my secret fan cover! :pac:

Martha does my head in. So does Roman hovering around her all the time for that matter!

tk123 wrote: »
    Have the Irish episodes caught up?? Think i'd have to still watch on youtube thou cos i'd blow my secret fan cover! :pac:

Martha does my head in. So does Roman hovering around her all the time for that matter!

Ireland are only 11 episodes behind now.....
    or close to that anyway!

Tonights was v dramatic!
    Dreading watching it tomorrow when Martha finds out cuz I'll be in tears!:(

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Ireland are only 11 episodes behind now.....
    or close to that anyway!

Tonights was v dramatic!
    Dreading watching it tomorrow when Martha finds out cuz I'll be in tears!:(

Oh i am so SICK of Martha - seriously what the hell was she thinking going into a burning building tonight! She's getting on my nerves now:mad:!!LOL!

Oh i am so SICK of Martha - seriously what the hell was she thinking going into a burning building tonight! She's getting on my nerves now:mad:!!LOL!

+1!!

She thought Jack was in there and that would explain why he wasnt answering his phone or didnt ring her to say he was gonna be late and she knew that everyone else was out so no one would be looking for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Uh oh i've missed a bit, can anyone explain whats going on?

LolaDub wrote: »
    Uh oh i've missed a bit, can anyone explain whats going on?

Jack went to the development site and Angelo was there, Angelo shot him by accident and left him there:eek::(

In the mean time theres a fire at the school formal caused by melody being high she locked the doors of the school then walked out in front of a car, kane was driving this car and swerved to avoid hitting mel and crashed into the building and it went on fire

So the police were at the school rescuing people and Martha was getting worried about Jack at this stage cuz he hadnt been home for his dinner:rolleyes: and figured he must be trapped in the building and so went in and then she collapsed from all the smoke and whatever.... Angelo rescued her. ironically.

hope that helps:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Do you think Jack has done a 'Bobby from Dallas' and has left Home & Away behind to try and break into Hollywood?

If this doesn't work for out for him I think they'll probably let him back on the show as a ghost

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Jack went to the development site and Angelo was there, Angelo shot him by accident and left him there:eek::(

OOoooh I missed that bit. Couldn't figure out why he was acting all weird at the fire scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

J.S. Pill wrote: »
    Do you think Jack has done a 'Bobby from Dallas' and has left Home & Away behind to try and break into Hollywood?

If this doesn't work for out for him I think they'll probably let him back on the show as a ghost

ooooooooh and the plot thickens!!!!!!! :D
    Dont think it will happen tho, apparently Martha leave the bay soon! Good riddance :P

ooooooooh and the plot thickens!!!!!!! :D
    Dont think it will happen tho, apparently Martha leave the bay soon! Good riddance :P

Oh yes that's great news! That prob means that martha won't get with Roman which means that it's open for Leah and Roman to get together:D As long as she doesn't decide to chase after Miles again....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

So Angelo mightnt have killed Jack but still left him there to die - he could have called for help

What more can happen to Martha and Belle - they have the worst luck ever

I'm glad the Bridget storyline is coming to an end

Yeah, getting sick of Bridget- what a cow!

Forgot to add-

Yeah, getting sick of Martha- what a cow!
    (although she has been through a lot..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Caderyn wrote: »
    Forgot to add-

Yeah, getting sick of Martha- what a cow!
    (although she has been through a lot..)

Everyone on Home & Away has been through a lot. The whole show is about people going through things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 matt26

Maybe Bridget will try and bump off Rachel to stop her telling everybody?? I thought it had been Aidan who had made the threatening calls to Belle to get her dependent on him and that was going to end up coming out. Must have been wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I don't think Angelo killed Jack. I think it was some bloke from the development site.

Pat on the back to whoever did it, anyhow.

I'm sure there will be some twist cos lets face it......its Home & Away. :P

Look at Sam when she died....

• Advertisement

J.S. Pill wrote: »
    Everyone on Home & Away has been through a lot. The whole show is about people going through things.
    God, yes. :rolleyes:

Advertisement