Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shortland Street

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Glenn has caused a lot of trouble

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

branie2 wrote: »
    Glenn has caused a lot of trouble
    I know, he's some smarmy piece of work. :mad:

Poor Harry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Jesus Leanne....... just eff off, will ya? You really are a pain in the hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Awww poor Mo, that was some dive he did of the bouncy castle. a toddler would hardly bounce that high before falling.

• Advertisement

I hope Mo gets better

washiskin wrote: »
    Jesus Leanne....... just eff off, will ya? You really are a pain in the hoop.
    The combination of her and Bella melts my head!

Will there really be a strike?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,985 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Posy wrote: »
    It's up to about mid 2016 now. :)

Do you watch it on rte posy?

Yep- I think it is September 2016 at the moment, at RTE pace. Maybe if New Zealand have had to stop production for a few months/years we will catch up one day. :pac:

• Advertisement

Poor Rachael

Didn't she look stunning at the wedding- before it descended into a shambles of course! :pac:

I don't think Ruby is going to last long at the plastic surgery clinic

Lots of character changes in the last few weeks. Things are being shook up a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Delta2113

After nearly 8 years Foxtel has dumped NZ soap Shortland Street in Australia.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppy37

I was weeks behind in episodes but am under the weather so have caught up in the last few days. I was very surprised at how violent and dark the programme has become. I’m watching since maternity leave with my little girl who is almost seventeen and never remember it being this violent before. I actually fast forwarded most of the scenes where Tk was beaten up by Hayden’s goons.

I’m not sure what to make of the third triplet Frank but really enjoy The character of Sass.

I guess all of that was the run up to the Christmas cliffhanger of the car accident- it was uncharacteristic of Shortie alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Posy wrote: »
    I guess all of that was the run up to the Christmas cliffhanger of the car accident- it was uncharacteristic of Shortie alright!

I can't remember exactly because I watched it when it aired in NZ which is 4 years ahead of RTE, but there was a year or so when the show just got especially dark and there were a lot of cliffhanger episodes throughout the year that felt like they could be Christmas cliffhangers... and I think that was around 2016/2017

I also remember it being pretty funny around the same time, especially when Drew, Boyd, or Damo were involved.

What issues were raised in today's Shortland street?

Rocky's jumping to conclusions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Delta2113 wrote: »
    After nearly 8 years Foxtel has dumped NZ soap Shortland Street in Australia.

Shortland Street premiered on Monday 11 January, with fast-tracked episodes of season 29 airing weeknights at 5:40pm. In advance of the FTA TV premiere episodes, the final 40 episodes of season 28 got put on SBS On Demand on 1 January 2021.

RTE take note!

Now we know why Rocky was concerned

The sooner the Mason/Sass /Chris's illness story lines finally ends the better..... she is seriously damaging my calm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I'm loving bunny boiler Erin at the moment

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I'm loving bunny boiler Erin at the moment

She definitely falls into the psychopath spectrum

so Finn's stalker is
    a man

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Leonita

Seeing as RTÉ are 4 years behind couldn't they even make any sort of effort to have a programme synopsis instead of the rubbish saying following the professional and personal lives of people working there? Only a minor thing but being so far behind they should have zero excuses.

Rant over 😡

I'm just happy so long as they keep showing it! 😂

Boyd should have stayed with Nicole ........ he's had nothing only bad luck since he dumped her for Brooke.

• Advertisement

I really wish Kate would go.....

Advertisement