Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

May the 4th?

• 22-04-2020 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to get back into lego shortly, and I was going to buy the millenium falcon on the lego site.
    Just saw that they are advertising a 'may the 4th' event.
    Do they normally give reductions then?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

Yes, theres usually a freebie, and double VIP points on Star Wars sets: https://www.promobricks.de/lego-star-wars-may-the-4th-2020/98498/

If you're just after a single set, you might find the Falcon cheaper elsewhere, such as Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

Spocker wrote: »
    Yes, theres usually a freebie, and double VIP points on Star Wars sets: https://www.promobricks.de/lego-star-wars-may-the-4th-2020/98498/

If you're just after a single set, you might find the Falcon cheaper elsewhere, such as Amazon

Thanks, it seems that lego site is the best price.
    I'll have to look at the vip points and see if its worth waiting for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭BenAndJerry

You're going back in to Lego at the deep end with the Millenium Falcon. I'm considering it too and am going to hold out until May 4th to see if there are any reductions on it, alongside the VIP points. It's a big build.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

It turns out the sale is fairly useless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

pcadhain wrote: »
    It turns out the sale is fairly useless

Indeed, wonder if the offers will change as we get closer to the 4th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is this any use to anyone?

"At LEGO.com you can find all the iconic All-Stars from your favourite Star Wars™ movies to celebrate Star Wars™ Day on May the 4th. Discover the new Star Wars™ products or browse one of the creative playsets for both kids and adults. Make great memories with PayPal and LEGO.com at home, use the force to build with LEGO bricks and create a galaxy of adventures together.

LEGO.com is now offering a free mystery gift for purchases over €15, if you pay with PayPal and use the promocode*.

Promo code: IEPP"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

You're going back in to Lego at the deep end with the Millenium Falcon. I'm considering it too and am going to hold out until May 4th to see if there are any reductions on it, alongside the VIP points. It's a big build.

Would you not just wait for annual Smyths sale in September? 20% off from memory

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

Would you not just wait for annual Smyths sale in September? 20% off from memory

I know you need patience for lego building but thats pushing it :D

I got the millenium falcon yesterday morning, it's now gone out of stock at both lego and smyths.

Advertisement