Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moneygram locations?

• 12-09-2010 8:08pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone know anywhere there are moneygram locations on Blanch area? its quite urgent to help someone who has lost a wallet abroad. i know ive seen some signs/window stickers but cant recall where.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,002 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Any post office will usually provide that sort of service

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

cheers, post office does western union only however, the recipient cant get to the local western union agent they say but there's a money gram right beside them in the local post office. plus its 2.50 cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

A quick google tells me that LOLAJAY INT'L GENERAL GOODS & SERVICES in D15 has the service. Wherever that is.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

thanks, i googled that myself. a few locations but some seem to be non existent now. i printed off a list of places but if anyone knows which are definitely open it'd help. the moneygram website is quite bad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Weepsie wrote: »
    anyone know anywhere there are moneygram locations on Blanch area? its quite urgent to help someone who has lost a wallet abroad. i know ive seen some signs/window stickers but cant recall where.

I think bank of Ireland do it, they used to anyway, the post office does Western Union as does the small newsagent on the clonsilla road opposite the credit union. Western Union might be a better bet as there are more of them, if you cant use that try Bank of Ireland, got it there but it was a good few years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

The newsagents in Tyrellstown.

Advertisement