Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grove Island Accommdation

Options
  • 12-04-2014 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Limerick...Grove Island accommodation
    Can anyone tell me what the student accommodation at Grove Island, limerick is like please?

I'm looking to book for a two summer week summer course at the Art and design campus. Is this accommodation near to there? Is it a safe area? Is the accommodation nice?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ZomB13 F1Sh

number 26 wrote: »
    Limerick...Grove Island accommodation
    Can anyone tell me what the student accommodation at Grove Island, limerick is like please?

I'm looking to book for a two summer week summer course at the Art and design campus. Is this accommodation near to there? Is it a safe area? Is the accommodation nice?

Many thanks.

You might not get too many answers here because the accommodation is mainly for LSAD students so you might want to try the LIT forum, but the apartments are very nice you need a key to get into the complex so you will not have strangers wondering around, its in a safe enough area but like everywhere you have to be smart about things. its pretty close to the art college, a lot of students walk through the canal as the walk is shorter if you are doing this just be careful it can be dodgy but I've heard nothing happen people there yet. all in all seems like good accommodation for the art college and its right in the city!

Advertisement