Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TicTok ghosts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I have one of his post tagged where there's fishing line visible over his shoulders - others commented on the post too. He's a total fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I have one of his post tagged where there's fishing line visible over his shoulders - others commented on the post too. He's a total fake.

ive no idea - even if there was no fishing line (to be fair he has a few vids where he goes out of the way to show there isnt), i'd say its PK more than anything else.

Nope - he's definitely fake.

There's another vid he has where a bottle moves about 10 foot away on a nearby table. When the bottle moved, a portable heater about 5 foot away also moves/tilts very slightly as if being used as a lever point for the fishing line.

any links to them?

I'll try and dig them out.

• Advertisement

I'll try and dig them out.

any luck?

There's another vid he has where a bottle moves about 10 foot away on a nearby table. When the bottle moved, a portable heater about 5 foot away also moves/tilts very slightly as if being used as a lever point for the fishing line.

the bottle clearly doesnt have anything attached to it so does it matter if the heater also moved?

have you a link to that one?

maccored wrote: »
    have you a link to that one?

That's the link I posted. Didn't you see the line over his right shoulder?

That's the link I posted. Didn't you see the line over his right shoulder?

i may look again

• Advertisement

ah man. Im not one to think every paranormal claim is genuine, but i think its just as bad to dis claims without something decent to back it up.

yes - theres something on his shoulder alright, but theres also a thin chain on his chest that looks like whatever the other is. I cant see anything to prove that it's a piece of thread he used to manipulate the container toppling over.

why would he need to sling it over his shoulder in the first place considering if he faked it, he done that off camera, and how can you honestly tell yourself you know for a fact its thread/fishing line - nevermind where was the other end of the thread when he went to the container that had fallen?

Im not saying in any way he isnt fake - I'd just prefer something a bit more solid than conjecture

maccored wrote: »
    Im not saying in any way he isnt fake - I'd just prefer something a bit more solid than conjecture

Read the comments in the video and watch the video again on a decent sized monitor.

Advertisement