Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seal Team-US-Pace-CBS (**Spoilers**)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I’m enjoying this series apart from sonny tapping what’s lisa and it being so obvious but only one person has noticed
    Jason Hayes character falling apart at the thought of losing his team is being done very well

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 60,181 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really good return this week with a double episode of a 3 episode season/series finale story line left on a real cliffhanger for next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

That was good looking forward to the final episode now.

Really good finale to the 3 parter.

Seems there is at least one more episode in the season.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Still like this, but apart from the start of the season, they are cheaping out on the sets/locations, much like "The Unit" did.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I enjoyed it, I liked the way there wasn't a "happy ending", once you get past the fact that its just a big ad to join the US military it's a very good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Latest season not finishing on a big cliff hanger was a nice change.
    Jason seems to have found someone who understands him
    Will Sonny retire to Texas
    Ray moving into a suit type role
    Clay stepping away also or so it would seem

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I figured that production halted because of Covid, I was expecting another couple of episodes, if it's not renewed it wouldn't be a surprise but I would have thought they get massive sponsorship from the US Army for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭sioda

It's already renewed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭moby2101

Yip renewed....it wasnt meant to finish off as it did. That was a makeshift season ender...final 2 episodes weren't complete.
    I read somewhere (cant find it now) that 2 more seasons have been green lit at least.
    Great show.

• Advertisement

Returned with a double episode which I'm guessing were the final two episodes of last season as tonights finale episode ended on a cliffhanger.

At least there is only a week to wait to find how the cliffhanger ends.

Good to have the this back and a proper ending to the series
    No surprise Jason hayes is quitting the team but I thought when the time came that would mean the end of the series I guess I was wrong

Kind of a slow episode with no action apart from a banger of a cliffhanger at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭Heckler

Didn't realise this was back. Nice one. That's my Friday night viewing sorted.

Disappointed that it's Mandy who left and retirement and suspensions didn't last very long.

Good cliffhanger ending.

Disappointed that it's Mandy who left and retirement and suspensions didn't last very long.

Good cliffhanger ending.

Wonder what’s next for Spenser ?

Just watched episode 6 of the fourth series which was a good ending to the current story, not sure if they are taking a break but it played out like the end of a series

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 4 premieres Wednesday, 10th February 2021 at 9pm on Sky 1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Just watched episode 6 of the fourth series which was a good ending to the current story, not sure if they are taking a break but it played out like the end of a series

I think they are back on February 17th, the same as SWAT. Covid-19 has affected production schedules so CBS could probably space out episodes over number of weeks.

I think they are back on February 17th, the same as SWAT. Covid-19 has affected production schedules so CBS could probably space out episodes over number of weeks.

Don’t want to go off topic but is swat any good
    I’m struggling to find things to watch lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Don’t want to go off topic but is swat any good
    I’m struggling to find things to watch lately

Yeah, I find it good and plenty of action in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Yeah, I find it good and plenty of action in it.
    Yeah, total procedural but you know what you'll get - Shemar Moore throwing shapes!
    Meanwhile, been with Seal Team since the start but Season 4 is flagging very badly. Apart from the very enjoyable recent multi-episode arc the rest of it is a complete mess of intertwined "personal" stories and Boreanaz is doing a lot of on-screen brooding, which he's just not good at!

Well the latest episode was a bit of a downer
    Poor old Jason is out of bravo then he’s in then he’s out and now he wants back in again - jaysus make your mind up already it’s hardly edge of the seat stuff watching a man change his mind more often than his knickers

Rescuing Ray really should have been the end of the series end on a happy note.

This is 1 of the shows that I watch the day it's released but I'm finding it harder and harder to watch now, Jason had a grand exit, introduce new characters and make it that it can go down the route of NCIS in so far that the cast are interchangeable but the storylines move forward, having Jason going back to "door kicking" makes it same old same old, is he still a broken old man or is he not fit enough to operate? Move Ray and Jason into officer roles and have new operators.

The Jason Hayes bravo drama continues, banging heads with his new boss then his daughter then Ray, less drama and more action needed I think

I thought it was a great chance to make it a show that could go on for year, but Jason just gets cleared to operate after years of injuries and getting old and stuff, it used to be a must watch show now it's a I'll watch it if there's nothing else.

Only found out today that Jim Caviezel had originally signed on to play Jason however he quit over creative differences.

The show is done now and really needs to end.

Episode 9 was going along as expected and then a curve ball came in at the end and looks like things might get interesting

• Advertisement

Good follow up episode after Jason's arrest last week.

Good to see Mandy back even if it just for a cameo.

Also once this story finishes out this really should be the closure to the series.

Advertisement