Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get to omni park shopping centre from city centre

• 24-06-2008 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Anyone know which bus would get me to the omni from the city centre and where I could catch it ? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

You can get the 41 or 33 from Eden Quay outside Liberty Hall , they will drop you outside the door of the Omni.
    Another option is the 16, 16a or 746 from OConnell St opp The Gresham. The 16 turns off about 200 yards before the Omni so take the bus stop after the Comet pub in Whitehall. 746 or 16a drop outside Omni.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

41 and 33 don't leave from Eden Quay anymore, they leave from outside the Irish Life / Lotto offices on Abbey St now.

746 from O Connell St would probably be the fastest, and despite the '74_' number it's a regular bus with regular fares

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Igy wrote: »
    41 and 33 don't leave from Eden Quay anymore, they leave from outside the Irish Life / Lotto offices on Abbey St now.
    Yeah, jaysus it's at least 5/6 years isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

No idea when it happened exactly, but yeah, it's been years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

The 16s take forever, avoid if possible

cool I'll go for the 746 , thx

• Registered Users Posts: 78,233 ✭✭✭✭Victor

MooseJam wrote: »
    cool I'll go for the 746 , thx
    Only about 1 per hour, as it starts in Dun Laoghaire, it's arrival time at O'Connell Street can vary a lot.

lol guess i'll go for the 41/33 thx

is lower abbey street east of o'connell st ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,947 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

MooseJam wrote: »
    is lower abbey street east of o'connell st ?
    Yes.

Advertisement