Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Honda 50

• 04-07-2020 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭

#What is a Honda 50 Worth now restored in very good condition ?

Also how do u go about Taxing it again if its been of the road for many years ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭torrevieja

torrevieja wrote: »

Anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 18,871 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

It's worth what a buyer is willing to pay.

When the change of ownership comes back from Shannon you can tax it online, the new owner is only liable for the tax for the month they buy it. If you are the owner you can tax it online also but will be liable for the tax not paid, so "sell" it to your dog and "buy" it back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭H_Lime

https://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikes-for-sale/yamaha-v80-80cc/24713422
    Based on the above pricing you'll be able to retire n move to the caribbean! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Del2005 wrote: »
    It's worth what a buyer is willing to pay.

When the change of ownership comes back from Shannon you can tax it online, the new owner is only liable for the tax for the month they buy it. If you are the owner you can tax it online also but will be liable for the tax not paid, so "sell" it to your dog and "buy" it back

so can u explain that to me, i have the old fashioned brown log book, Pm Me if u like

• Registered Users Posts: 18,871 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

so can u explain that to me, i have the old fashioned brown log book, Pm Me if u like

You put the new owners name in the next box and post it to Shannon. They will post it back to the new owner with a stamp to prove it's been transferred.

• Advertisement
Advertisement