Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mens Christmas Theme Jumper - where?

• 22-11-2005 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could pick up a mens woolly (or similiar material) jumper in red with say, reindeer on it with a red flashing light on rudolfs nose, like the dad in malcolm in the middle has?

Doesnt have to be that exactly, but you get the idea.. would have to be either green or red and have santa or a snowman or something corny like that on it.

I've tried ebay and that but I'm not finding anything suitable...

Anyone??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I seriously hope you're trying to be ironic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Master...Card

Borrow or knit one.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I'd say eBay would be the only place to get them, and I see that you've already tried them. Most Christmas shops here tend to only carry stockings and Santa hats in the way of menswear! (thank goodness, eh?)

Seriously though, never seen one here. What if you rang a couple of big party supply stores? There's a good one in Donnybrook, they may be able to give you a suppliers number or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭peterl

please, reconsider.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

You could just settle for a really awful Christmas tie that sings Christmas carols? Just as tacky but slightly less humiliating as it can be quietly removed when the novelty wears off

• Advertisement
Advertisement