Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Designer Label

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Uggs and anything similiar are just downright nasty. (my opinion, no bad rep please). Actually, if anyone here is really into their shoes check out a brand called "Irregular Choice". I own five pairs already and would buy ten more if I had the money

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Irregular Choice have lovely items of footwear :D

I love my Uggs, they are the short lilac Uggs, only on the market a month, they are soooo cosy and warm on my feet, and comfortable - I'd rather wear comfortable booties than be limping around on stilleto high heels any day! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

booties

that's exactly it!! My grandmother used to wear booties.

I'm of the opinion, that whatever footwear you prefer, it should emphasise and shape your feet and legs. Uggs don't. They make legs look like tree tunks.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Irregular Choice are feckin deadly!
    I don't have any at the moment, but they're so pretty!
    /me wants...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

not that i could afford any of it.. but i do love Alberta Feretti for dresses and Gina do great shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭sc317

Earl Jeans

One True Saxon

4:45

CP Company

Paul Smith

Paul and Shark

Mandarina Duck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭twin cam girl

leave tinkerbell alone miss sixty had a fab line at the moment... I love gucci bags and shoes,louis vuitton jewelery,prada,varsace.... hilfiger is pretty cool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Tommy H

D & G

Fcuk

Armani

There mine....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭shivface

oh i love irregular choice too, and undergrounds as well, so comfy and way better than uggs and muckluks or whatever those nasty things are called

according to the sunday times style magazine (which is always right. always), mukluks are NOT the new uggs. which is just as well, because i'd probably gouge my eyes out if i had to see 38273 pairs of imitation mukluks on a load of wannabe fashionistas everytime i walked down grafton street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

What is the deal with Abercrombie and Fitch? It seems like everyone I know is trying to get one. They're perfectly normal hoodies but with 'Abercrombie' printed across them for an outrageous price, wtf?

abercrombie is cool among certain people (ie, preppy dublin4heads) because it shows that you holiday in america, thus are rich, and that you're cool enough to have something that preppy americans (who are, like, three rungs up from preppy d4heads) also have. same with stuff like juicy couture and tommy hilfiger before it came to the likes of TK Maxx.

some of the abercrombie stuff is ok, if you're into that sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 DannyAu-Yeung

Maharishi, Stussy, Energie and Bathing Ape are probably my fav labels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭ferdi

jonny68 wrote:
    ...Hifliger do me a favour,sure every scum bag around wears that,it might be the bees knees in America but not here!!

Labels like Armani,Paul Smith,CP Company,Armand Basi,Versace Couture,Prada Sport,etc,etc are all extremly stylish,id be well more into European labels as opposed to American labels..... :cool:

as far as i'm concerned, anyone who is 'into' labels as much as you has a serious self confidence problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

ferdi wrote:
    as far as i'm concerned, anyone who is 'into' labels as much as you has a serious self confidence problem.

What utter crap you speak,i have or never have had a "self confidence problem" and i resent you saying otherwise,i like fashion for what is is,its my choice if i want to wear designer labels,i dont care what people wear,i choose to wear designer labelsa and thats that.. :(

Advertisement