Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Me a Widescreen monitor

• 11-02-2020 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭

Hi

Following on from my previous post about dual monitors for working from home decided to go with the widescreen option

Looking at 25+ something where I can split the screen and work from both of them rather than having dual monitor. Wont be doing any gaming and will be used for general use outside of work. so I can open spreadsheets one screen while working of email, browser etc on the other

Looked at adverts and also Amazon but still unsure. Current desktop has VGA but would like monitor with both vga and hdmi. I have speaker for PC but if monitor has speakers no issue getting rid of speakers. Not to pushed on built in camera and price wise don't want to go overboard less than €200 lower the better

Any suggestions?

Bueller:confused:

Comments

Advertisement