Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet Cruising

• 08-02-2020 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭

I was using the toilet in a Dublin city centre shop in the recent past.

There was one man using the urinal and another after using a urinal who was gone to the wash hand basin.

There was definitely an air that I had disturbed them both.

The man still at the urinal was stood at the urinal equipment in hand he proceeded to whip out his phone and was either photographing his equipment or going online.

The man at the was hand basin hadn't left the toilets after I was finished my business. He was finished washing his hands and was trying to look busy using mirror etc.

There was a definite air of me having disturbed them as I have said.

Is toilet cruising common in Dublin.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Mod Note: Apologies, but unfortunately I do not see any merit in continuing this thread, based on speculation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement