Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose QuietComfort QC35 II Bluetooth Headphones-Midnight Blue - Argos €225.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭ch20

These are available to order again right now if anybody wants a set collection 24th of January

Did you successfully order them? Getting a out of stock when trying to reserve them after going through all the steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭billyhead

What location are they available?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

ch20 wrote: »
    Did you successfully order them? Getting a out of stock when trying to reserve them after going through all the steps.

They were in Stock in Rathfarnham and Tallaght when I was looking. I didn’t order because I have a set already.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭bot43

I put a reservation on these last night, but got no text confirming and the email does not say what I have reserved and no reservation number.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

bot43 wrote: »
    I put a reservation on these last night, but got no text confirming and the email does not say what I have reserved and no reservation number.

Still saying out of stock for me. also they've pushed out when they're back until Wed Thurs. I went with amazon. 30e more expensive and they're black.
    Great set of headphones, very light, sound is great and noise cancellation is very good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

Amazon.de are 237e black ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Edit: Code is Gone

I have a code for the Jervis Centre, Dublin - it needs to be used today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭billyhead

Still Available: I have a code for the Jervis Centre, Dublin - it needs to be use

Ill take the code please. today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I’ve a spare code for these in Wexford if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,630 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

bigron2109 wrote: »
    I’ve a spare code for these in Wexford if anyone wants it.

I'd take that please Ron. Have you had the text to say they are available to collect?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I'd take that please Ron. Have you had the text to say they are available to collect?

Yeah got the text this morning. Drop me a PM and I’ll send you the reservation code .

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Yeah got the text this morning. Drop me a PM and I’ll send you the reservation code .

Will do. Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭ablelocks

i have a code available for the Limerick Cruises Street store - first to pm me can have it. text confirmations that it can be collected came in yesterday and a reminder today. valid till midnight tonight.

edit - gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

billyhead wrote: »
    Still Available: I have a code for the Jervis Centre, Dublin - it needs to be use

Ill take the code please. today.

Code is gone to billyhead

Enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

Can somebody post a real pic of midnight blue are they loos better or worst than black?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭coillcam

Completely missed this and looks to be out of stock everywhere. Anyone with an unused reservation?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Superquinn

coillcam wrote: »
    Completely missed this and looks to be out of stock everywhere. Anyone with an unused reservation?

Just checked. Available in Dundrum for collection from Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dr. Steve Brule

Anyone get a set with AZ at the end of their serial number?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

Superquinn wrote: »
    Just checked. Available in Dundrum for collection from Tuesday

Wont let you reserve anywhere- out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭coillcam

Not sure how but I managed to secure a reservation in Galway just after I posted. My sister lives down the road from the store so I got quite lucky!

• Advertisement

I have a reservation in Jervis that I won't able to collect tomorrow guys. Let me know if anyone wants it & I'll be happy to give it.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

I have a reservation in Jervis that I won't able to collect tomorrow guys. Let me know if anyone wants it & I'll be happy to give it.
    can I have it please

thegift06 wrote: »
    can I have it please

Gone, sorry.

I've a code for Arklow if anyone wants it, as I got sorted closer to home thanks to BigRon. Available to collect until the 20th.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

I've a code for Arklow if anyone wants it, as I got sorted closer to home thanks to BigRon. Available to collect until the 20th.

Me please!!

Me please!!

Just send me your email address in a PM and I'll forward it on to you now.

Still available guys. The other poster never PM'd me.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Reserved it on 14th and got reservation number but still no text to collect anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Casher

I ordered on the 11th, got a reservation number and was told it would be ready to collect from the 18th. I heard no more so rang the store on the 18th and it was in stock. So you might not get a text, or I was impatient and collected it before a text could be sent out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Moreilly

* just on a side note, the Bose 700 are on Amazon Germany for 285 euros, not a bad price (299 pounds on UK site, 399 euros on Bose site and 430 euros on Argos)

Advertisement